MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Think they needed someone to fill in on short notice, and he was available. I believe this is the last fight in his current contract, and if he loses I think it is a safe assumption that will be the last you see of him in the UFC

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like I posted the day of the last event when he lost to Ellenberger, 2 of his losses are to the division champ and the former champ, and a third loss is to the #3 fighter in the division. Ellenberger is the first low ranked opponent he lost to, and Koschek himself isn't even in the top 15. Don't know if he was still in the top 15 for any of his other 3 losses, but Koschek's losses are mostly to the absolute best in the division so I'm willing to cut him some slack despite the fact that I hate the guy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh man, I almost forgot. Saw this at the grocery store today.

rrr_img_93197.jpg

General Mills can't be feeling too great about that.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh man, I almost forgot. Saw this at the grocery store today.

General Mills can't be feeling too great about that.
Better scoop up one of those boxes before they become worth some money! /s

I can actually see how their marketing team may be a bit worried at the moment. You can't (generally) take away a medal from something like the Olympics, but the UFC? That shit changes hands all the time in one weight class or another.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That was fairly boring.(the main event)
Actually the whole card was pretty boring, the most exciting thing of the night was the terrible stoppage by the ref.

Dana is calling for a no contest and said the ref should never work again. Still paying the dude his win bonus though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, that looks bad but it doesn't explain him missing a really obvious tap earlier in the night. I'm generally more inclined to believe incompetence before I believe conspiracy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I have to say... that's probably a shittier call than anything i've ever seen called or not-called in any other professional sport, ever.