MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
WQ2uqvZ.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
People are talking about Diaz or Cerrone as replacements but I don't see why Conor would even go through with the fight now other than to keep his word. He always says he'll be there regardless of the opponent, and he'll still make a shit load of money, but he doesn't have much else to gain.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Clamp down on roids and suddenly we get a new wave of fighters like McGregor and Wonderboy, winning with Karate and Capoeira kicks

Best thing to happen to MMA ... Not sure whether these Brazilians are pulling out cos they're mistiming their doping cycles and running away from spot tests, or they're just unable to train safely now they've got the t-levels of elderly women

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
or they're just unable to train safely now they've got the t-levels of elderly women
Probably this. I hear through "friends of friends" in the BJJ community that at the major Brazilian gyms they pretty much just beat the shit out of each other all the time. It's stupid.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah I remember Aldo refused to spar with pads or something stupid when he was training for McGregor? Why his rib got jacked up, bunch of dummies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess that's a pretty exciting match, because I never get bored of seeing a Diaz get his ass kicked.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Be real interesting to see what Conor looks like in the ring and how his power translates at 170.

Dana White straight up said both Aldo and Frankie Edgar were offered the spot and they said no (although Edgar is hurt?)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
^^ Yeah.. not even at some faraway future "maybe", Holm wants to fight now since Ronda isn't ready. Pretty baller that she comes in and dismantles Ronda and turns right around and challenges Cyborg.