MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
May have already been posted, but I haven't seen it yet.
haram.jpg

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Two UFC fights today and the most exciting person fighting this weekend is Michael Venom Page over in Bellator...the little shit he is fighting is going to get his shit pushed in bad. Can't wait til they bring him over to the UFC to shake things up at 170.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two UFC fights today and the most exciting person fighting this weekend is Michael Venom Page over in Bellator...the little shit he is fighting is going to get his shit pushed in bad. Can't wait til they bring him over to the UFC to shake things up at 170.
Da Fuk? Mooooose!

All time best in MMA just stomped again.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've only seen his fights after the fact, so wanted to make sure I watched him. So far through 2 rounds, MVP is boring as FUCK.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a terrible fucking fight. Not at all what I expected out of that guy. Time to cool the jets on him.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Yea that was just flat out boring. They didn't even interview him afterwards, lol.

In other news, they announced Fedor signed a multi-fight contract with Bellator and will fight Mittrione in February. Also that Pirrolotti kid looked pretty good until Girtz (sp?) turned it on in the last round.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably been posted but pretty much all of Rousey's movies have been put on the back burning. Surprisingly the reasons were the directors and producers realized she can't fucking act....

Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, you realize how thin the LHW division is when Bader is ranked 4th and Lil Nog 9th.