MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
MW is the only division that can be interesting right now, but Dana fucking White is messing everything up with GSP. Bisping is being a massive bitch too. He was given a free pay day against a 45 year old Dan Henderson, while calling Mousasi a bitch when he won't fight a legitimate contender in his division for 8 months.

And people still talk shit about Anderson Silva... Stern cringe.

Say whatever you want, the guy took everything offered.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mayweather eyeing Aug. 26, source says

I was firmly in the "no way this fight actually happens" camp for a long time. But man it sure looks like this shit is actually going to happen.

It will be a terrible fight, and Conor is going to be made a fool, but the lead up should at least prove entertaining.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I would love if Connor ruins it for everyone and just throws a head kick and KTFO's Floyd. Connor gets banned from boxing for life, we get to see Floyd get derped, and Connor loses half his purse and still makes a trinitybillion dollars. Sounds like a good proposition if you ask me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

lol
floyd knows conner isn't going to return to mma till around sept/oct and just wants to be in the news.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the Mayweather / McGregor is a win/win for everyone (well except for UFC LW's). Like Ameraves said the build up should fun when it's all signed and official and then we get to see McGregor get clowned in the ring. Or it would be super hilarious if McG actually beat him by KO or something and gave Mayweather his only loss by a fighter who's never professionally boxed or even amatuer boxed, much lulz would be had everywhere. Like I said win/win for everyone! :p

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why did they sign 2 PBP guys? Is it to show had bad Goldberg really is? Mauro is going to blow the doors off him.
both are better than the horrible team of anik and stan, holy shit.

then you add in the shit show of retard dc, ufc commentating is just horrible, their horribleness makes you appreciate goldberg and highlight rogan and is like the crystal ball that failing body dominik cruz should give up fighting and just commentate.

what's bas doing? he doing wsof?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
2017 Bas is fucking terrible. He has been terrible after Pride.

But he still snaps the necks of Stan and Anik, the paint dryers. D.C. doesn't fit with them at all. Its a fucking trainwreck. It makes Glory commentary look A1.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't stand Anik, that dude just straight up sucks, Stann isn't that bad but he is kind of bland (Stann the Bland?). Don't really get the DC hate, he is alright imo. Brings a little bit of humor and does know what he's talking about but I think the Rogan / Cruz duo is by far the best. Those 2 guys work really well together.

Bellator picking up Goldie is great for them. Like jayrebb said he was the voice of the UFC for a long time and even if he does say some whacky off the wall stuff and repeating catchphrases (IT IS ALL OVER!!! JUST. LIKE. THAT!) he still brings a certain level of energy to events when he's commentating. A lot like Rogan does just minus the fact he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

“I’m pretty confident (about McGregor’s UFC return),” White told FOX Sports. “In the conversation that I had with him, he’s fired up for this fight and he’s excited to fight again and defend his title by the end of the year. Nothing is a guarantee. You can’t be guaranteed anybody’s ever going to fight again.”

think Connor looses by anything other than decision, he won't fight until next march if ever

Goatface

UFC Fight Night
Holm vs Correia
Sat. Jun. 17, 2017
Prelims 4:45AM/1:45AM ETPT
Main Card 8AM/5AM ETPT
both only on Fight Pass

bunch of people i like to watch, but it won't be live :)