60/40 on boxing rematch
they might not get as much as last time
but they would still make a ton

=

Nate Diaz wants to fight Woodley
Bisping would like to fight Machida for last fight

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think the money will be right. UFC venue means UFC lions share. The UFC will see this as their time to get paid.

No way the money works out, and Floyd won't sign without A side money.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Woodley vs. Diaz is so fucking stupid. Just why? Woodley thinks it will help his legacy...Diaz lost his last fight and hasn't beat a legitimate 170 lb. fighter during his entire career.

CM Punk MAY have a date with Mike Jackson, who also lost to Mickey Gall and who is also 0-1 as a professional. Saw some UFC 225 poster pics floating around for the Chicago card.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why they would give CM Punk another fight. Are there people out there really wanting to see him get beat up again?

As for Conor vs Floyd in the UFC, I just don't see it. Floyd will be asking for way too much money, and he has too much of an ego to put himself in a position where he has to know he will get clowned.

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
I've been going back and forth today while at work with my brother-in-law about the potential Conor and Floyd MMA bout. While we both agree that chances of the fight happening are slim, he seems to be in the majority that McGregor wins by a landslide and I just don't see the fight happening that way. I think Conor is way too fucking cocky to immediately start throwing in Muay Thai/Wrestling/Clinch/any other aspect of MMA outside of boxing and will keep it standing. He'll keep it standing and despite not being heavier boxing gloves, Floyd has his way with Conor (again). Keep distance, keep speed, pick him apart, and aim to embarrass him in the cage. The biggest factor would be kicks which again I think Conor would come in with something to prove and would only throw in absolute desperation.

Of course this is all strictly hypothetical and the politics behind making this fight happen would be astronomical...but it'd fun as shit to watch!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was thinking that Conor would knock him out on the feet via ring VS cage footwork.

But then you remember Mayweather is a defensive fighter. If Conor makes a Tito-Chael gentlemans agreement backstage to stand and bang, I think Mayweather takes him out again via even more space to run. As both Ngannou and Crocop discovered, its very difficult to catch someone in the Octagon who keeps circling away. The cage is huge. I don't think Mayweather's defensive footwork would be affected at all, in fact it would probably be a very simple adaptation he could make within just a few months of messing around in the cage.

He would never have to worry about Conor cutting him off with his power. Conor would be hitting air and sprinting after Mayweather the whole fight only to get countered to death. He'd gas fast enough that MMA moves wouldn't be an option and get finished. This is assuming a gentleman's agreement is in place and MMA moves are sparse.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol invicta "champ"
Yana-Kunitskaya-Invicta-FC-22-Weigh-In-by-Esther-Lin.jpg

she's russian, so i guess cybro will bitch slap her for 3 rounds before she gives up.

she had 3 fights in invicta, her first fight was already for the bw belt again tonya (the girl before holly, cybro beat up), which she won, but was later a nc, so she fights tonya again and loses, tonya then vacates the invicta bw belt to get smashed by cybro, then this comrade beats some 6-6 girl to a UD... 5 rounds.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
brendon gets called out for saying it's all black panel now
hqdefault.jpg

“Is that the best panel possible, or are you just trying to check off the boxes? We get it, UFC Tonight Fox, you’re not racist, we get get it, you have an all black panel, we get it, whoa, we get it, man. I’m going to ask you again, are those the best brains and speakers for the art"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
That Nate Diaz vs. Woodley talk was silly. Just doesn't make sense.

Schaub might lose his Bellator job talking like that. Jk...they don't give a fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've been going back and forth today while at work with my brother-in-law about the potential Conor and Floyd MMA bout. While we both agree that chances of the fight happening are slim, he seems to be in the majority that McGregor wins by a landslide and I just don't see the fight happening that way.
You're absolutely bonkers. One takedown and the fight is over just like Randy vs Tony. Only way Conor loses an MMA match to Floyd is with a fix.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're absolutely bonkers. One takedown and the fight is over just like Randy vs Tony. Only way Conor loses an MMA match to Floyd is with a fix.
lol, conner had a punchers chance at boxing, at least. Floyd has absolutely zero, he can't even cut the ring(since its now an octagon). If floyd ran away the whole time, i'd count that as strategic, since conner cardio=no bueno