MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
GSP is pretty boring, halfway through, not as boring as the previous guest, some bellator reject.

GSP is a bitch, just say Hendricks was on roids!!!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
GSP is pretty boring, halfway through, not as boring as the previous guest, some bellator reject.

GSP is a bitch, just say Hendricks was on roids!!!

biggest revelation is in the video though. nowhere near 155, nowhere near 170.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The charges are felony domestic battery by strangulation and misdemeanor domestic battery.

crazy white girl i'm sure
img_0122.jpg

she musta done him so crazy, he forgot to jiu jitsu and just went all war machine
portrait-of-thief-strangle-woman-in-bedviolence-against-women-and-criminal-concept-picture_csp52705979.jpg

Not like it matters, he ain't fighting for a long time anyways

Goatface

Nick Diaz Accuser, He Was Coked Up and Choked Me
Multiple sources connected to the case tell TMZ Sports ... Diaz's accuser claims she's been in an "on-again, off-again sexual relationship" with Nick for years. But it took a turn for the worse in the last few days ... because she claims Nick has been using cocaine.

The woman told police Nick attacked her at a Las Vegas home Thursday night ... slamming her to the ground and chocking her by the neck. Cops were called to the home and found the alleged victim with red marks around her neck and eyes. We're told the woman was transported to a nearby hospital where she was treated for multiple injuries. We're told the victim claimed she suffered a hip injury in the altercation with Diaz.

Diaz -- who was also at the home when cops arrived -- was taken into custody and booked for battery domestic violence and domestic violence by strangulation.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Sherdog says Till missed weight for his own event, will Wonderboy still accept the fight or tell Till/Dana to /gofuk ?

m.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jesus, Vinny Shoreman is such a fucking snake oil salesman. He sucks so much Till dick and talks about the "system" Tills camp utilizes to make sure he is cutting weight in a healthy, productive way.

LOL.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I've had to cut 21.3 lbs before to make weight and only had 26 hours, realistically this sounds like the biggest bullshit ever.

If you miss weight you should be banned from that division, end of story. You arent only messing your own body up, you are wasting other people lives because they are physically killing themselves to fight you assuming your doing the same thing.

I feel so fucking bad for Wonderboy, if he doesnt take it he wont get a Woodley shot again, not that that's what I want to see. Fight someone who will physically be literally 15 to 20lbs heavier than you, goddamn this sport is horrible.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Really pisses me off. Wonderboy is my favorite fighter and it's shitty seeing this happen to an awesome dude.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well this is interesting.
UFC Liverpool main event still on under special conditions, Darren Till to have second weigh-in

First, Till will forfeit 30 percent of his total fight purse (including bonuses) to Thompson. Second, he must weigh 188 pounds or less on fight-day. The additional weigh-in will occur at 1 p.m. local time, prior to Till’s departure to the arena.

Till has always been a rather large welterweight. The undefeated contender revealed after a knockout win over Donald Cerrone late last year that he weighed about 200 pounds on fight night — just under 30 pounds heavier than what he weighed the day before.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty smart by Thompson and team to put in these special conditions instead of just taking the fight like most fighters do. Dominick Cruz was right when he said it's blatantly cheating. In the past couple years it's been pretty much 50/50 on w/l for fighters missing weight but this year has been exceptionally dangerous for the fighter who make weight and still accepts the fight. How Do UFC Fighters Who Miss Weight Perform?

Still pretty hyped for this fight but before I didn't really care who won, I just wanted to see a good fight, now I'm rooting for Thompson. Hope he lays him out.

edit: Till talks about missing weight Darren Till owns up to UFC Liverpool weight miss, unsure if he'll make new fight-day limit

Apparently he said he offered 100% of his fight purse, which could be total bullshit. Also said he's unsure if he'll make the weight they want him to be at tomorrow because it's "not good for me health". I'd say weighing 210 lbs and cutting down to 170 isn't good for your health either.

edit:2
lol

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty smart by Thompson and team to put in these special conditions instead of just taking the fight like most fighters do. Dominick Cruz was right when he said it's blatantly cheating. In the past couple years it's been pretty much 50/50 on w/l for fighters missing weight but this year has been exceptionally dangerous for the fighter who make weight and still accepts the fight. How Do UFC Fighters Who Miss Weight Perform?

Still pretty hyped for this fight but before I didn't really care who won, I just wanted to see a good fight, now I'm rooting for Thompson. Hope he lays him out.
yea this is my repost from april, added fatty dern and lazy kevin

This years catchweights

fc124
Catchweight (150 lbs)Mads Burnelldef.Mike SantiagoDecision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
fn125
Catchweight (161 lbs)Michel Prazeresdef.Desmond GreenDecision (unanimous) (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)35:00
fox28
Catchweight (126.5 lbs)Alex Perezdef.Eric SheltonDecision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

fn128
Catchweight (157 lbs) Kevin Lee def. Edson Barboza TKO (doctor stoppage
UFC224
Catchweight (123 lbs) Mackenzie Dern def. Amanda Cooper

all the fatties won

last years
fn120
Catchweight (138.5 lbs)Raphael Assunçãodef.Matthew LopezKO (punch)
NOT THE FATTY FAT
fn121
Catchweight (128 lbs)Jessica-Rose Clarkdef.Bec Rawlings
Catchweight (129 lbs)Ryan Benoitdef.Ashkan Mokhtarian
Catchweight (160 lbs)Frank Camachodef.Damien Brown
Catchweight (120 lbs)Nadia Kassemdef.Alex Chambers
fn122
Catchweight (148 lbs)Rolando Dydef.Wuliji BurenDecision (unanimous) (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
fox26
Catchweight (148.5 lbs)Josh Emmettdef.Ricardo LamasKO (punch)

The last Nine straight catchweights, the fatty has won

It's almost a given that the fatty fat will win

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I'd say weighing 210 lbs and cutting down to 170 isn't good for your health either.

This is what happens when there aren't enough weight divisions. He's become super competitive at the 170 weight class, but he knows he'd be lucky to be in the top 15 at 185.

Beside, 210 to 170 isn't worse than what all top the guys at 155 are doing.

Professional weight cutting and professional fighting should be separated.