Fedor

<Banned>
35275784443_538f9ded46.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It'll be a bummer if khabib igets the boot. Fuck Conor and his team.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My guess is his cornermen that threw punches will get the hammer.

Khabib, maybe fined. I'm not sure Dana wants him gone.

I do wish Khabib had gone the Fedor route, said little and just walked out with the belt. But it is what it is, I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Khabib is a monster but man was that retarded. Did Dillon Danis almost ko Khabib wtf? He looked real fired up jumping out of the cage and swinging then cowered up pretty fast.

Also love DW: "If I put this belt around you the crowd will throw shit in here". Makes Khabib leave, then immediately sends Buffer out alone to announce him the winner lol.

edit: I doubt Khabib gets the boot. UFC wants to break in Russia pretty bad and this crazy shit may have propelled Khabib high enough to become a star. People will want to see him lose now for sure.

Sterling

El Presidente
This is some clownshow shit you'd expect out of some club fighters making like 2000 dollars, not the main event on a UFC card lol. Shit is wild as fuck.

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Khabib gets shit PPV buys. Khabib is a wrestler. Neither of those are good for business.

Dana White has an excuse to cut him out of the promotion. The PR team will spin it however they need to. In the end, it's all about the money – releasing him from the division will make them millions upon millions of dollars.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
What a fun night. Between black beast's miraculous win and his post fight, Ferguson doing Ferguson things, and this shit show. This is the most entertainment i've had in MMA since ....ever?

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Khabib gets shit PPV buys. Khabib is a wrestler. Neither of those are good for business.

Dana White has an excuse to cut him out of the promotion. The PR team will spin it however they need to. In the end, it's all about the money – releasing him from the division will make them millions upon millions of dollars.

Lol you're fucking insane. The way they promote shit what happened tonight is worth all the fucking gold in Ireland. Shit just promotes itself from here.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Why do people forget khabib and camp started this shit by fucking with Artem and cornering him smacking him around. No side is innocent in this at all.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's alright, Trump-daddy is gonna make an example out of "religion of peace" man.

Fight honestly went exactly how I thought it would. Wrestle-fuck Conor to death until he can't breath and then just beat him down.

Fuck, always wanted to see Ferguson-Khabib. Great job Khabib, you dildo.

Rais

Trakanon Raider

You see him jump down and throw some shots. Then to the left you see guys swarm Conor and gets attacked

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Someone going to jail.

Edit: And apparently Dana said a total of 3 of Khabib's team going to jail.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like