MMA Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hey Gavinmad Gavinmad where is all your moral superiority hate? We all know how much you hate Jon Jones for cheating. Where is the hate for a convicted woman beater? Your outrage is fine just be consistent with it.

BTW, nice knee Greg.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hey Gavinmad Gavinmad where is all your moral superiority hate? We all know how much you hate Jon Jones for cheating. Where is the hate for a convicted woman beater? Your outrage is fine just be consistent with it.

Holy false equivalence Batman.

Also, literally the ONLY thing I've directly said about Hardy was to call him a dumb fucking wakandan.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
TJ does look quite a bit healthier than when he weighed in. I expect he is going to clown Cejudo.

Edit: I expect I am 100% wrong

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Holy false equivalence Batman.

Also, literally the ONLY thing I've directly said about Hardy was to call him a dumb fucking wakandan.
Nothing JJ has done is worse than beating a woman. False equivalent? Get fucked and get some perspective. Be consistent fuckface. Thanks 😊

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Maybe I'm biased and think the 135 punches have a lot less behind them, but I think it was a bit early. TJ was dazed but certainly not out of it. Would have given it a bit more top line strikes or GNP before calling it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
TJ wasn't even grabbing in Cejudo's direction. It was clear he was fucked up. It's easy to say he was "fine" after he has had minutes to recover.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I'm biased and think the 135 punches have a lot less behind them, but I think it was a bit early. TJ was dazed but certainly not out of it. Would have given it a bit more top line strikes or GNP before calling it.
He crumpled more than once. It was a good stoppage

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nothing JJ has done is worse than beating a woman. False equivalent? Get fucked and get some perspective. Be consistent fuckface. Thanks 😊

What the fuck is your problem you insufferable piece of shit? I thought we buried the hatchet and now you're picking a fight out of nowhere when I didn't even know who the fuck Hardy was before I tuned in to the PPV tonight? Piss off.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
TJ fell back several different times and was just a punching bag during the entire sequence.

It was a lot of strikes to the head that he wasn't intelligently defending. Brains after dehydration like that face huge risk to damage.

The stoppage was in the best interests of his long term health, even if as a competitor he wanted to keep going. I think Cody looked better against TJ than TJ looked against Cejudo tonight, in terms of requiring a stoppage. TJ might have survived, but there was no indication he was going to gain a better position after another 15-30 seconds of significant blows to his head.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is your problem you insufferable piece of shit? I thought we buried the hatchet and now you're picking a fight out of nowhere when I didn't even know who the fuck Hardy was before I tuned in to the PPV tonight? Piss off.
Has nothing to do with you wanting to fuck my kids, since you brought it up. It has everything to do with your moral inconsistentcy. GregHardy is truehuman trash, Jon Jones is not, trying to help to you see the difference as I know your view is limited from your sister's window.

• 1Potato
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lmao. Who woulda guessed being dehydrated all week then sucking every drop of water out of your body 24 hours ago would kill your chin?? Didn't even look like he was getting smacked.clean. Gets tagged, head bobbles all around and body bouncing all over the mat. Smug prick couldn't even give Henry props.

Major props to Cerrone. He usually doesn't fare to well against high pressure cardio machines like Hernandez but he looked fantastic. Really thought he was gonna be like TJ and that weight cut was going to be to much for him now.