MMA Thread

gak

<Gold Donor>
lol another pulsing-for-life so I can cycle-for-life and microdose-for life exemption.
Dana just let them all juice, there's no one left who thinks usada didn't get bought off.

s.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
there's no one left who thinks usada didn't get bought off.
No.

If USADA had been bought off, no one would have popped, except the ones they wanted to pop. If they'd been bought off, would we have ever seen anything regarding JJ and PEDs?

Fuck no we wouldn't have. It never would have seen the light of day.

What people **SHOULD** be critical of USADA for, is 1) not publicly releasing their methodology, 2) not maintaining biological passports for athletes, and 3) implementing improved testing before they even know WTF their results really mean, or know how they're going to manage the fallout from said testing.

The entire pulsing thing isn't an excuse for JJ. It's more of a long-overdue admission on the part of USADA that they don't have ANY underlying science that would enable them to prove or disprove ANYTHING.

TL;DR: USADA isn't corrupt, they're inept. They're not creating a smokescreen for JJ, they're tapdancing around their own inability to explain their own fucking test results.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No.

If USADA had been bought off, no one would have popped, except the ones they wanted to pop. If they'd been bought off, would we have ever seen anything regarding JJ and PEDs?

Fuck no we wouldn't have. It never would have seen the light of day.

What people **SHOULD** be critical of USADA for, is 1) not publicly releasing their methodology, 2) not maintaining biological passports for athletes, and 3) implementing improved testing before they even know WTF their results really mean, or know how they're going to manage the fallout from said testing.

The entire pulsing thing isn't an excuse for JJ. It's more of a long-overdue admission on the part of USADA that they don't have ANY underlying science that would enable them to prove or disprove ANYTHING.

TL;DR: USADA isn't corrupt, they're inept. They're not creating a smokescreen for JJ, they're tapdancing around their own inability to explain their own fucking test results.
i don't think they're even using biological passports anymore (this tldr: is basically b4 you get in the USADA testing pool, they get your entire makeup and this is your base), b/c they believe that was the "old" methodology and thats what the russians were defeating, so now they're just everything measured to pictogram accuracy.

i mean we're probably gonna figured out that what USADA has been doing all this time is the equivelent of getting arrests based off on lie detectors

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i don't think they're even using biological passports anymore (this tldr: is basically b4 you get in the USADA testing pool, they get your entire makeup and this is your base), b/c they believe that was the "old" methodology and thats what the russians were defeating, so now they're just everything measured to pictogram accuracy.

i mean we're probably gonna figured out that what USADA has been doing all this time is the equivelent of getting arrests based off on lie detectors
I just went back and looked...and I'm probably wrong on the passport. I found some Novitzky quotes referring to it, specifically in regards to triggering when/if to give an EPO test.

I'm gonna stand firm on my other 2 points and keep on shitposting, LOL!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just went back and looked...and I'm probably wrong on the passport. I found some Novitzky quotes referring to it, specifically in regards to triggering when/if to give an EPO test.

I'm gonna stand firm on my other 2 points and keep on shitposting, LOL!
biological passport is from the lance armstrongdays, (thats when i heard about snitch talking about it a lot) sure it's still being used as a golden standard.

which is retarded, b/c if they're gonna stand behind this pulsing narrative, then all current testing is just pseudo science and they're just catching who they want to catch.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
biological passport is from the lance armstrongdays, (thats when i heard about snitch talking about it a lot) sure it's still being used as a golden standard.

which is retarded, b/c if they're gonna stand behind this pulsing narrative, then all current testing is just pseudo science and they're just catching who they want to catch.
I agree to a point. I don't think the testing is pseudo science itself, but its definitely a bullshit move to use it if you don't have the science to accurately interpret the results. I don't think they were even trying to interpret the data early on, which is why some people had their careers ruined. I think criticism of Novitzky and USADA for their latest tapdancing and prevarication is completely warranted though, I just think people are a bit off base jumping to the "USADA WAS BOUGHT" conspiracy instead of USADA just being unwilling to admit they fucked up.

USADA trying to split hairs with JJ and CSAC just struck me as USADA realizing that they didn't have any basis to declare one way or another. If you start doubting your own methodology to the point that you don't even feel comfortable sharing your own test results with CSAC, then you really need to step back and ask yourself some hard questions.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
reddit boxing streams has links. been some good bouts, these guys beat the shit out of each other. the other streams are on discord.

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Karen
Hearing his post fight interview devolve from humble acceptance into aggressive disrespect of the judges was something to behold

Jive Turkey

Karen
so which one of you mooks is this? I literally screencapped that pic on my laptop in real time. Didn't post it anywhere else but here.