MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
4sz2jkb68ug31.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The funniest thing to me about Conor punching that old man, is that the old man didn't even seem to notice, LOL.

Wish he had said: "Is that all ye got, ya wee cunt?"

He had to have come up short on the punch, before he got dragged away, LOL. No wonder there were no charges.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
From April

The absurd attack went down at The Marble Arch Pub in Dublin on April 6. Conor walked in and lined up cups for bar patrons ... looking to buy a round of his Proper Twelve for everyone. The problems started when the guy opted out. Conor placed a cup in front of him not once, but twice ... and he still refused.

Unclear if words were exchanged between them, but after Conor downed a shot with the other drinkers, he unexpectedly threw his notorious left fist and decked the old man who rejected the shot.

Two people immediately grabbed McGregor and pulled him out of the bar. The violence was reported to cops, who announced back in April they'd opened an investigation. It's unclear if that's still active, but there are no reports Conor was ever charged -- even though cops have reportedly seen this video.

Perhaps most odd of all ... the poor, old pub patron who got socked didn't even get knocked off his stool. People are just tougher in Ireland, apparently.

The police corruption in Dublin makes Mexico blush.

First the rape, which from this April incident we can now assume is 100% accurate. I remember the April battery case leaking, the rape leaked much the same way.

People denied it, now that its proven true, all bets are off.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Great scrap. I think Diaz could have gotten the TKO if he didn't go for the back after rocking Pettis with knees in the third.