Fedor

<Banned>

cUMnlPT.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

fucking hell

UFC fighter Austin Hubbard had emergency surgery to cut open his leg and relieve pressure from compartment syndrome after getting his first UFC win. This video will review compartment syndrome and I'll explain why this is a true sports medicine emergency that can happen during any sport.

Goatface

i like Stephens most times, but he has been most just a gatekeeper for last decade. would think this might be near the end of the ufc for him

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love the Yair Rodriguez v Jeremy Stephens fight. The rest of that shit, you could not pay me to watch.

Goatface

people seems to think this means Jones vs Ngannou is going to happen. they both been hinting at something big

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Now that I am out of money and not training anymore...

"I changed my diet after I retired, and it's drastically changed my body and how I feel," Evans told ESPN.
"I am definitely heavily thinking about coming back.

"I just felt, when it came down to it -- I want to make some money in this comeback, and I didn't know if the UFC was interested.

I'm sure this will go over really well

Goatface

from the dana this week
they had a real BMF belt made
khabib vs gsp is still being talked about
conor will probably fight early next year. maybe Masvidal vs. Diaz winner

seems like a ploy to put a belt on conor

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What will be funny is if the BMF belt becomes the belt fans care about because they know they are going to get a great fight.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it'll be the only belt ppl care about, cuz the new belts are disgusting
UFC-Legacy-Championship__0017-660x330.jpg

like, someone obviously tried to copy the OCP logo, but just failed and just threw a bunch of shit on there.
flat,550x550,075,f.u13.jpg

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

are there different rules in mexico? that cut didn't look that bad and she didn't even have time to show it messing with her vision

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree, the cut wasn't bad enough to stop the fight. Pretty sure it was just the doctor making a bad call.