Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fuck at that lip!!
ELPjzrpU8AAj5fg.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Overeem is going to look like a super villain after his face heals. He already has facial scars, now he is going to look like the fucking joker.

I think it might be time to call it a career.

Goatface

i believe he has 1 fight left on his contract, but can not find the details atm. he resigned in 2016 and fought 7 times after that getting $800-850 per fight plus $10-15k from Reebok

he should fight one more time, but will be 40 soon and don't think he will get that great of an offer to be a gatekeeper.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Overeem lip looks a lot like the Robbie Lawler lip in his war with Rory Mac. Stitches work, he will be fine.

robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The Overeem lip looks a lot like the Robbie Lawler lip in his war with Rory Mac. Stitches work, he will be fine.

robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg
naw man, look at the slow mo, looks like a chunk flapped around and like two tooths worth of lip was just pulverized

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
WelterweightKamaru Usman (c)vs.Colby Covington
FeatherweightMax Holloway (c)vs.Alexander Volkanovski
Women's BantamweightAmanda Nunes (c)vs.Germaine de Randamie
BantamweightMarlon Moraesvs.José Aldo
BantamweightPetr Yanvs.Urijah Faber
WelterweightGeoff Nealvs.Mike Perry
Women's BantamweightKetlen Vieiravs.Irene Aldana
MiddleweightIan Heinischvs.Omari Akhmedov
WelterweightMatt Brownvs.Ben Saunders
FeatherweightChase Hoopervs.Daniel Teymur
FlyweightBrandon Morenovs.Kai Kara-France
Women's FlyweightJessica Eyevs.Viviane Araujo
MiddleweightPunahele Sorianovs.Oskar Piechota

anyone wanna avatar bet the last UFC of the year?

i guess this is supposed to be action packed w/ 3 champs...

i have no idea how Aldo is gonna go down to BW, i'm guessing he's gonna medically pull out and not even make it to the scale

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That card is stacked. One of the best cards they've had in a long time. I am excite!

Goatface

looking forward to at least 5 fights, but not really super hyped

i have no idea how Aldo is gonna go down to BW, i'm guessing he's gonna medically pull out and not even make it to the scale
pics are all week or so old, he might make it, but going to look like death

=

i really didn't think about this
Although there’s been a number of trilogies over the course of UFC history, Cormier and Miocic is among the most unique. For Miocic, all three fights will come consecutively, making him the first in UFC history to fight the same opponent three times in a row.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i believe he has 1 fight left on his contract, but can not find the details atm. he resigned in 2016 and fought 7 times after that getting $800-850 per fight plus $10-15k from Reebok

he should fight one more time, but will be 40 soon and don't think he will get that great of an offer to be a gatekeeper.

865k is Brock Lesnar-tier money.

AFAIK, Brock was not offered even 1 million dollars flat in guaranteed money to fight in the UFC this year or last year.

Overeem is making the money for his last 7 fights that Brock Lesnar was denied x2 during the last 3 years of negotiations with the UFC. Brock was denied his flat fee most recently just earlier this year.

They must believe Overeem is a draw and potentially could be resigned for very similar money. I could see 500k no problem. Wasn't Mir and others getting several hundred thousand? Name value and history writes some big checks in the Heavyweight division if you look into it.