MMA Thread

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
If WWE can put on WrestleMania then UFC should be able to go on.
Well off the top of my head UFC is actual fights and you should expect injuries and thus people will need to see doctors and where are a lot of the sick people with the worse cases of Covid?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If WWE can put on WrestleMania then UFC should be able to go on.

UFC should have tried holding the show in one of the lesser affected states(like Wyoming). California was a fucking dumb idea because it's a state under major lockdown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fuck this gay Earth. Tony vs Khabib will destroy us all. Stop planning it before we all get hit by a meteor.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jones is married, right? You think that is his wife?

his wife is like a average looking white girl. they've been together before he got famous.

he's in his 20s at the time, early 20's. so stepping out on the marriage is expected. also at his level of performance you need to maintain your juice. not everyone can be motivated by their kids or their immediate family. some need constant conquests to be the man, etc. i see that a lot with high powered careers and high profile men. its the only way they continue to excel and maintain a zest for life.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Dana should have kept it all secret it if he wanted it to happen.

Now we wait for Fight Island...a thing that will almost certainly not happen.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's happening!!!

1586569044223.png

Goatface

1586652277698.png

-
also sorta funny Ronda is spitting venom at wwe fans

"What am I doing it for if I'm not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and my energy on a bunch of f—ing ungrateful fans that don't even appreciate me?" Rousey said..........
"At the end of the day, I was just like, 'f— these fans, dude,'" she said. "My family loves me. They appreciate me. I want all of my energy to go into them."

Last edited:

Goatface

1586713747267.png

bing translator
But until September is not so far, though it is hard to believe that everything will end by September, but still one serious man said: that in peacetime it is necessary to prepare for war 👊
-
How do your days go?

he should be fighting in July, if empty events start in June.

also missed this vid of the guy smith fought,
turn your sound down

• 1WTF

Goatface

A new order issued by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' office has opened the door for the UFC to possibly hold events in the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.
According to a state memo Thursday, new essential services in Florida include "employees at a professional sports and media production with a national audience - including any athletes, entertainers, production team, executive team, media team and any others necessary to facilitate including services supporting such production - only if the location is closed to the general public."
Combat sports, including MMA or boxing, could be among the sporting events deemed essential, a spokesperson for the governor's office told ESPN's Marc Raimondi on Monday.

"The memo does not specify specific sports, as long as the event location is closed to the general public," Cody McCloud said.
The Florida State Boxing Commission would be prepared to regulate an event as long as organizers follow the guidelines issued by the governor's office, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation told MMA Fighting's Damon Martin.
McCloud told Raimondi that pro sporting events were deemed essential "because they are critical to Florida's economy."

Goatface

yes, 10 events, only one ppv, ufc 42 in 2003. rest were fight nights or ufc on ____ 2006, 2007, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019

• 1Like

Goatface

Last edited:

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
While I like that fight I don't want it to be for the interim. I would like to see the trilogy with DC and Miocic before DC retires. I know a lot of people don't like DC but I do and want to see him in the ring again for the heavyweight belt or another fight against JJ before he calls it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
While I like that fight I don't want it to be for the interim. I would like to see the trilogy with DC and Miocic before DC retires. I know a lot of people don't like DC but I do and want to see him in the ring again for the heavyweight belt or another fight against JJ before he calls it.

yeah, lots of people like fat cheaters.

• 1Solidarity