MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Conor's stand up defense fell apart as he chopped on that leg. Great fight by Dustin

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to see where Conor will fit in now if he wants to continue and definitely not seeing any Khabib on the horizon

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its so crazy how deadly that calf kick is. It looks like its not really doing anything but after just 4 or 5 it is basically down hill from there. I think Dustin landed 5 or 6 and Conors leg was dead after the 5th one. He couldnt even walk afterwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It really is so effective that it's amazing you don't see people get chopped down like that every other fight tbh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Love hearing this from Conor.

Dustin and Justin, in particular, have grown so much over the last several years while Conor has neglected his cage time.

The sport is better with Conor in it. Chandler, Max (if he isn't fighting for the 145 title again), or Gaethje would all be fan-friendly top 5 matchups.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats insane is Dustin landed that final kick on Conors LEAD leg. After that one kick he destroyed his other leg, while having already chopped down the outside leg. He literally kicked him down then beat him up.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Conor looked like a very rich, comfortable man. Hardly threw kicks, snap on the end of those punches looked "meh". Dude has got to fight more, but I really question if he will. It's hard to fight more when you're as comfortable and rich as he is - yet still, every punch he landed did damage to Dustin. I also really wonder if 155 might just be a bit too much of a cut for a rich Conor McGregor.

Dustin Poirier casts root on McGregor, it's highly effective.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yo Conor NEVER BEEN KNOCKED OUT.

Its a TKO

1611468999128.png

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Conor is 3-3 in his last 6 fights, and 1-2 in his last 3 fights with his win coming against Cowboy I'm Ready to Lose At Any Moment Cerrone. His chance to squeeze in another boxing payday looks like its slipping fast.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Conor is 3-3 in his last 6 fights, and 1-2 in his last 3 fights with his win coming against Cowboy I'm Ready to Lose At Any Moment Cerrone. His chance to squeeze in another boxing payday looks like its slipping fast.
You really underestimate how sad/sketchy boxing promoters are!

• 1Worf