MMA Thread

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Stipe looked old tonight. After that first takedown defense you could see Stipe was straight dejected.

Also, that octagon is way too fucking small for dudes that big. What the fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol old? ngannou is just in another dimension of size and strength
stipe is still sick as fuck

jones needs to huff like a pound of coke to win that fight

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Glad we can listen for the next 3 years of him having Ford Focus hands and him leaving his birth country. I haven’t gotten tired of the same bullshit the past 3 years. I fucking hate Joe

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What a run by Stipe man, but fighting a dude that fucking large and athletic at almost 39... It's only a matter of time.

God, good luck anybody beating this Ike Ibeabuchi clone.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Francis as champ reminds me of the old days. Seems like there hasn't been a scary beast HW champ forever

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As soon as Nagannou sprawled the takedown and took his back, you knew this fight was going to be vastly different from the first. I was actually surprised at how cleanly he did it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Comcast customers got carpet banned from a few streams via IP address

Looks like ISPs are cooperating with UFC brass

They waited until 2-3 minutes into the main event to hit the bans (probably for maximum effect)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I didn't have Comcast but I know others on the streams who did, and they not only lost the stream, but received a IP banned message.

This was stream-wide, no stream they tried worked out of the major streams. The ban message was on every stream.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those extra 30 lbs made a massive difference. Francis is a freak of a human.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ubereem size and power sans steroid abuse,

his reign will be long. he didn't take shortcuts and did it all naturally.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
khabibs cousin is not khabib. he's showing the dagestan wrestling with some made up striking which is a decent enough base to make a prodigy like khabib. but not khabib. not enough bears near his cousin maybe.

sean o'malley could have shittalked himself into a loss with that retarded walkoff. i'd hope he learns from it and goes for the kill in future but he's a fuckwit so he probably won't. sublime movement and striking, better than adesanya, but you expect that from midgets. a natural switch stance is mandatory imo.

stipe vs miocic came down to a single step of will. ngannou bombed, stipe rocked and staggered back ... with elite fighter instinct he threw a hook that stopped ngannou in his tracks ... a split second while stunned ... fall back, cover up and recover, or react to a lucky stun and go for the kill? a single step forward or back??

stipe chose kill, chose poorly, while ngannou on the same primate program throwing the same amygdyla based counter with a leg of ham, threw a 14 and ... boom.

jones vs ngannou will literally be for the baddest motherfucker on the planet and get to represent humanity in our galactic deathmatch. and this is why MMA is the ultimate sport. only rome could do it better and still be able to sell to sponsorship.

• 1Like