Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

Goatface

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

Creator: Matt Fraction, Chris Black

Cast: Kurt Russell, Anna Sawai, Kiersey Clemons, Ren Watabe, Wyatt Russell, Mari Yamamoto, Anders Holm, Joe Tippett, Elisa Lasowski

Overview: After surviving Godzilla's attack on San Francisco, Cate is shaken yet again by a shocking secret. Amid monstrous threats, she embarks on a globetrotting adventure to learn the truth about her family—and the mysterious organization known as Monarch.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
The cast is fucking awesome... just hope it's not an "American White Men Bad" shit-show.
*Fingers Crossed*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Fuck, getting annoyed that so many things look good, then . . . oh I don't have that streaming service. Damn it!!

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck, getting annoyed that so many things look good, then . . . oh I don't have that streaming service. Damn it!!
a-skull-and-crossbones-black-and-white-pirate-flag.jpg

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn...

Finally, I might have reason to use that 3 free months for Apple+..

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
What’s the time line with this and the movies? Is this between Godzilla 1 and King of the Monsters? Before Godzilla vs Kong?

Goatface

What’s the time line with this and the movies? Is this between Godzilla 1 and King of the Monsters? Before Godzilla vs Kong?
supposed to start during the sanfran bridge battle from godzilla also will cover 1950's.

=

guess there is a review embargo, but reviewers were sent 1st 5 (of 10) and what i read the monsters will be seen sparingly like in godzilla. 2 episodes come out on nov 17th then 1 weekly.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Anders is really moving up from Workaholics it seems. Good for him.

What are the chances the (current day) Asian chick shows (small) boobs in this? That is the one thing all Godzilla movies/shows are lacking.

• 1Worf

Goatface

Anders is really moving up from Workaholics it seems. Good for him.

What are the chances the (current day) Asian chick shows (small) boobs in this? That is the one thing all Godzilla movies/shows are lacking.
would guess next to none. don't recall any good tits shots in the apple shows i have watched, foundation, for all mankind, see, etc. they have sex scenes, show butts, maybe something if you freeze frame.

made me wonder about nudity in the old movies.
Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973) - Pictures of nude models in erotic poses are plastered on the walls in a container truck.
Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) - In the Japanese version, a shot of a girl's breasts are seen during surgery, nipples can been seen. (not real)

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Absolutely zero chance. More likely she whips out a big ole dong then any boobs.

Cybsled

It's Apple, of course not. Apple's App store has a no tits policy

• 1Rustled
TV show information provided by The Movie Database