Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

velk

Trakanon Raider
Fair enough but IMO they were still too damn close to a four mile wide fireball. I think the shockwave would have wrecked the lawn chairs.

Nah, they were actually pretty much that dumb ;p

1702121874716.jpeg

Fair point that the show's version was lacking a lot of 'OOOOH FUCK RUN RUN RUN' that probably happened in the real one.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I haven’t even watched this episode yet and I’m betting it’s the black chick. Because she plays that character in every thing she’s in.
No, it's the Japanese chick. It's just so tiresome and stupid because it literally adds nothing to the story.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't even know what this show is trying to be - you would think it could be some kind of Godzilla meets X-Files, Fringe, Pacific Rim mashup but it's a diluted version of all of them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Worst than I expected. I had the bar set real low from Episode 4.

Episode 5 can't be described as anything other than trash. Maybe 60 seconds of main plot advancement.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I would like the kids to be eaten by Godzilla and just follow around Kurt Russell kicking ass. That's how little I care about their story like.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fat12

Trakanon Raider
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
The Way Out
Season: 1
Episode: 5
Air date: 2023-12-07

Guest stars: Takehiro Hira, Mirelly Taylor, Tamlyn Tomita, Charlie Hewson, Courtney Dietz, Barbara Patrick, Jasmine Lukuku, Marika Siewert, Breanne Williamson, Jacquelyn Baillie, Valencia Budijanto, Billy Christos Jr., Treymont Levy, Matthew Caza
Cate's painful memories of G-Day come flooding back as she treks through the ruins of San Francisco with Kentaro and May.

This show is really bad.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man this show is really going downhill. Wasnt even any monsters in this episode. No one cares about Cate's Daddy issues.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The problem is I don't give a shit about these characters (other than Kurt Russell's because he's Kurt Russell). So fuck off with their back stories because I do not care.

And what was the point of the GDay count down when they didn't even show it? Dumb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Would love it if the 3 young characters get Ned Stark'd at the end of the season and we find out the real main character has been immortal Kurt Russel all along. A man can dream.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is this week's episode even worth downloading

There is more than 60 seconds of plot development. But I wouldn't say it's must-see after Ep 4 and 5.

It is more in line with Episode 1-3 and episode 6 might be more well-received had Ep 4 and 5 never happened. It's worth watching if you are trying to get back into the show. If that isn't a goal, then just wait until the season is over for final reviews. Ep 6 is a course correction, but the degree varies depending on your interest.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There is more than 60 seconds of plot development. But I wouldn't say it's must-see after Ep 4 and 5.

It is more in line with Episode 1-3 and episode 6 might be more well-received had Ep 4 and 5 never happened. It's worth watching if you are trying to get back into the show. If that isn't a goal, then just wait until the season is over for final reviews. Ep 6 is a course correction, but the degree varies depending on your interest.

right, would have been easier if you said that to begin with instead of your cryptic course correction confucius confusion cocksucker

• 1Worf

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Annnnd we're back into the ditch with another ep focused on the kids, more over on May's background.
I hope godzilla at least kills them all in the end.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Annnnd we're back into the ditch with another ep focused on the kids, more over on May's background.
I hope godzilla at least kills them all in the end.

Thank you for the clear and concise communication which conveys the crappiness of this week's episode without cryptic clues

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show sucks. No monsters and all storylines about characters you give no shits about.

• 1Solidarity