Monster Hunter Rise

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Update drops on the 7th. Getting up to speed next few days.

EDIT: Almost 30 minutes in, can't find a hunt 125+. No one plays this anymore?

Maybe most ppl are like myself in that when I play Rise, I just wish I were playing MHW2.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Maybe most ppl are like myself in that when I play Rise, I just wish I were playing MHW2.
Yep. I played with a couple friends, we put in 100ish hours. I enjoyed the game, there were lots of monsters I hadn’t fought before because World was my first MH title, but I liked World so much better. Have they released any info about a new World game?

Edit: Just did a quick google search and didn’t find anything about any new Mh titles past Sunbreak. Sadface

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So after trying to go back to world I just wasn’t feeling it, already did everything and nothing truly new to explore.

So I grabbed Sunbreak after not touching base game beyond MR rank 70ish. It adds some much needed diversity, playing lance as well because that one still plays like a MH should. So far it is a good expansion and I may have judged this one too harshly.

If anyone wants to jump back in hit me up I am only master rank 3-4 right now. The companions you can bring along are pretty cool as well, they don’t do a ton of damage but feels like you are in a party when playing solo. They even grab a monster to ride into battle once a fight for a free knock down.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Last bump but I take back the negative stuff I said this game just gives you all the cool shit. The new armor skills are really interesting and adds way more diversity than I originally stated. The follower system is interesting and I hope village quests in wild keep the system.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Is it fine getting without the Ice expansion at first? Or do you miss out on stuff then?

I want a good game to grind on the Steam Deck and this seems like a good option.
It is good without expansion, still 100s of hours of content depending on how deep you want to go.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If those of you discussing World want to take it to the World thread, I'll move your posts over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user