Monster Hunter Rise

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Update drops on the 7th. Getting up to speed next few days.

EDIT: Almost 30 minutes in, can't find a hunt 125+. No one plays this anymore?

Maybe most ppl are like myself in that when I play Rise, I just wish I were playing MHW2.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Maybe most ppl are like myself in that when I play Rise, I just wish I were playing MHW2.
Yep. I played with a couple friends, we put in 100ish hours. I enjoyed the game, there were lots of monsters I hadn’t fought before because World was my first MH title, but I liked World so much better. Have they released any info about a new World game?

Edit: Just did a quick google search and didn’t find anything about any new Mh titles past Sunbreak. Sadface

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So after trying to go back to world I just wasn’t feeling it, already did everything and nothing truly new to explore.

So I grabbed Sunbreak after not touching base game beyond MR rank 70ish. It adds some much needed diversity, playing lance as well because that one still plays like a MH should. So far it is a good expansion and I may have judged this one too harshly.

If anyone wants to jump back in hit me up I am only master rank 3-4 right now. The companions you can bring along are pretty cool as well, they don’t do a ton of damage but feels like you are in a party when playing solo. They even grab a monster to ride into battle once a fight for a free knock down.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Last bump but I take back the negative stuff I said this game just gives you all the cool shit. The new armor skills are really interesting and adds way more diversity than I originally stated. The follower system is interesting and I hope village quests in wild keep the system.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Is it fine getting without the Ice expansion at first? Or do you miss out on stuff then?

I want a good game to grind on the Steam Deck and this seems like a good option.
It is good without expansion, still 100s of hours of content depending on how deep you want to go.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If those of you discussing World want to take it to the World thread, I'll move your posts over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user