Monster Hunter: World

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’ll be on after the World Cup. I’m already a beer in!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Hatorade is running Kulve right now with some people and kicking ass, and we got UT his new weapons.

A good Sunday indeed!

Brahma, join us on ps4. PC is going to be wackarnolds for the first few months! Booooooo

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Gunlance is right up my alley!
That should serve you well once Behemoth is released in August, apparently the fight will introduce an aggro mechanic where people who hit the head of Behemoth will build up aggro and hold it. Though that encounter will take a few months to come to PC.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
HBG + 3 Shield Mods + Health Augment + Clusters/Stickies = Behemoth Tank

"I will pray and shoot until the ammo runs out."

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's kinda cool that MHW is getting the XIV aggro mechanic for Behemoth, and XIV is getting the free for all potion chugging mechanics of MH with the Rathalos fight.

Can't wait to get a Rathalos mount either.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Have to do a few things after work today but plan to be on around 7 or 8 and play for quite some time.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
TJT perfect see you then maniac! We did 6 man Kulve last night and tonight I am sure we can do it again. That Thunder LBG is fucking STUPID OP.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ended up running with those guys for a few more hours, they are all like 400 HR. We were doing tempered triple hunt events in like 7mins.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So this looks fun AF, its coming out for pc in a month yeah? Worth getting?

100% I've sank 220 hours in this game and others here have sunk far far more. The downside of the PC version is that it won't have all the stuff introduced into the PS4 version but I am sure it will come in time.

It's my GOTY 2018 without question.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Really fun game and fantastic meta.

Coop though makes it a lot more fun.

I also have a drunk gaming weekend coming up this weekend so it will definitely be awesome to get @a_skeleton_00 TJT TJT lit up like a Christmas tree and see how well it all goes since I am terrible even when sober so...

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

I put around 120 hours in before I finished everything and quit and I have gaming ADD for anything that isn't an MMO. Unlike these forums bros I did it all solo since I think the coop in the game is aids due in part to the interface issues and part because people are bad and if they cart out you wasted your time. Favorite game of the year though for sure.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
By far the most fun Ive had on these forums was playing MHW with these animals, cant wait to do it again on PC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users