Monster Hunter: World

Janx

<Silver Donator>
At least one streamer is getting early access to MHW PC today.

Broman

Not someone I would pick, but oh well. =)
A bunch of people have streamed PC version early. I think I heard there was like a 3hr limit on how much you could do though which is why there aren't a bunch of PC streams up.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
From the early reports, it's so so. Runs fine if you turn off a few options unless you have a very good PC, but it doesn't run super well either from what I've read, especially if you're thinking of playing this in 4K. Nvidia patch for it not out yet though I believe, that can help a decent bit sometimes. You can google it there's a bunch of people with early access doing tests. A lot of them don't turn off the volumetric fog shit which doesn't look particularily good and is a huge ressource hog apparently.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So probably thursday mid day we should plan on it? I am gonna be there all weekend, even skipped poe mini race league to pay my dues in advance.

I await the sweet sweet Anjanath and Diablos tears this first weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I'm waiting for all my friends to complain about Nergi's 1-shot ability, the tears shall be great and salty muhahhaha

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
He's next , but course by the time they get to releasing Tempered Kirin everyone will be ready for him. I don't see him giving as many problems as Nergi is gonna give people..

Janx

<Silver Donator>
From the early reports, it's so so. Runs fine if you turn off a few options unless you have a very good PC, but it doesn't run super well either from what I've read, especially if you're thinking of playing this in 4K. Nvidia patch for it not out yet though I believe, that can help a decent bit sometimes. You can google it there's a bunch of people with early access doing tests. A lot of them don't turn off the volumetric fog shit which doesn't look particularily good and is a huge ressource hog apparently.
Drivers just came out a few days ago that included MHW and BFA optimization

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't preload MHW for the PC? Steam is saying the game isn't released yet... sigh.
Got my key from GMG but getting the same message. But it doesn't release until Thursday so I didn't expect to be able to preload it just yet.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh that's cool, the performance looked a bit spotty before but seems that Nvidia patch was really good. Usually it's a 5-10FPS gain but that seems pretty better.

Last edited:

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Maybe its just because I love MH so much but it makes me salty when streamers that have had little to no interest over the past 5+ years get early access to the game. I guess 1000+ hours means jack diddly shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Maybe its just because I love MH so much but it makes me salty when streamers that have had little to no interest over the past 5+ years get early access to the game. I guess 1000+ hours means jack diddly shit.

I think most, "let's play" or any derivative, even a stream, are absolute dogshit when players have no idea how to play the game. Kung Fu Jesus God Hand (game I will never play) remains the standard by which all other let's plays are judged.

Additionally, the choice was probably made because of stream numbers and feigned interest. Rather than a MH fanatic who streams.