Monster Hunter: World

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Protip: If you are working tomorrow, set up Steam to download while you are at work. Either via a work PC or via TeamViewer from your phone.

Crone

Protip: If you are working tomorrow, set up Steam to download while you are at work. Either via a work PC or via TeamViewer from your phone.
Steam app on your phone can do this too very simply. Or has that changed?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Canta is starting fresh....as I look at his stream I don't see many tells from monsters. Attacks from monsters look to be few.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The fact I am hunter rank 115 and still only have 1 attack gem may be the thing to push me to PC and starting over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Release times

9th August
PDT (San Francisco): 9:00am
MDT (Denver): 10:00am
CDT (Mexico City): 11:00am
EDT (New York): 12:00pm
BRT (Brasilia): 1:00pm / 13:00
BST (London): 5:00pm / 17:00
CEST (Berlin): 6:00pm / 18:00

10th August
CST (Beijing): 00:00 / midnight
JST (Tokyo): 1:00am
AEST (Canberra): 2:00am
NZT (Auckland): 4:00am

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is GreenManGaming site still the cheapest? Buddy of mine wants to pick it up. Any discount codes available?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fact I am hunter rank 115 and still only have 1 attack gem may be the thing to push me to PC and starting over.

I plan on really letting my hair down with the PC one. There isnt enough games that even have grinds like this anymore, its a blessing imo to have something to quell my autism and keep me from going out or spending time with family. I've been watching chick shows and movies for like 2 weeks paying my GD dues so I can enjoy this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Release times

9th August
PDT (San Francisco): 9:00am
MDT (Denver): 10:00am
CDT (Mexico City): 11:00am
EDT (New York): 12:00am
BRT (Brasilia): 1:00pm / 13:00
BST (London): 5:00pm / 17:00
CEST (Berlin): 6:00pm / 18:00

10th August
CST (Beijing): 00:00 / midnight
JST (Tokyo): 1:00am
AEST (Canberra): 2:00am
NZT (Auckland): 4:00am
Your post is pretty clear, but it should be:
EDT (New York): 12:00pm / noon

Or at least, that's how we define noon in 'Murica

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya...Gunlance or Charge Blade I will probably use the most. I know someone said all weapons are great...but between those two which would be tankier?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ya...Gunlance or Charge Blade I will probably use the most. I know someone said all weapons are great...but between those two which would be tankier?

Gunlance for sure, you can block most things and then anything if you do a guard up build.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Fundamental difference between the two. Charge blade you don't really attack while turtling behind your shield so to speak. You use it to block and as a means to build up your charge phials. Then you position yourself for an opportune moment to HULK SMASH a bitch with the charge blade super attack (Amped Super Elemental Discharge).

Comparatively, both the lance and gunlance you can sit there and eat most attacks then just quickly attack when you see an opportunity and hide behind the shield again quickly. Both lance and GL have way more reach also.

• 1Like

Crone

PC apparently gets a "Take All" button, and console doesn't have that?

PC MASTER RACE!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

Do both heh there both great weapons, Gunlance is a turtle and blast away, Charge blade is a big massive "burst" has Guard Point abilities but takes alot of practice.

And as for Monster Tells, there are set "patterns" they all follow.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you ever played Tera and liked fighting their "BAMS" you'll really like this game (not that MHW is anything like Tera, aside from the singular big monsters you can fight).

Crone

Games not showing up on my game list on the steam app. Hope after launch it does so I can queue it for download.