Monster Hunter: World

bytes

Molten Core Raider

How the fuck is that lance doing so much damage, this looks stronger than my Diablos Shatterer.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When I was young seeing players excel would make me want to play beter.

These days I just complain I'm old.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When I was young seeing players excel would make me want to play beter.

These days I just complain I'm old.
I'm doing OK with my charge blade and there will be moments where a little bit of luck combines with me hitting my rotation right and everything lines up in a massive combo of destruction and it's so rewarding.

Watching vids of people executing perfectly is so invigorating just because I want to get to that level.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
jesus Jin, you gonna do the Tournament next year ? (you would probably smash everyone there), + free trip too Japan to smash over there rofl...
Funny story:

Two guys, Phemeto arguably best US gunner, TSC best Aerial GS, ended up losing the tournament to Shepard and Amatsu.

I recently had a chance and started practicing and doing some runs with both of them and they have said some very kind words that actually make me think I can compete at a high level.

I'm going to prove a point and grab every weapon and snap the fuck off over the next few weeks.

After that I'll see how I feel about trying to break these other competitors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Few more Aerial runs to do, then I'll do either Dual Blades, Longsword, Charge Blade, or Hammer.

CB is in a bad place. Everything else OP.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya luck still plays a part even with playing at that level, CB just takes a lot of practice basically Guard Point every hit + discharge ASAP at every chance..

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

How the fuck is that lance doing so much damage, this looks stronger than my Diablos Shatterer.

Moveset mutipliers, and also using spacing too keep Nergi at the proper distance for max dmg. Kinda funny how he never shells, would probably decimate Nergi if he did rofl

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Question. Level 3 armor. Do I just upgrade the gear I have, or forge more? Where do I see what level my armor is currently?

And a 10 minute UNSKIPPABLE credit roll? Really?

Pants.jpg

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Make a new char and speed run stuff with starter gear.

Much like Tuco and about a brazillian casual players, I'd like some content that helps me at the stage I'm at.

Not sure how feasible that is without AT least having end game weapons. Speedrunning is highly dependent on having the right armor traits and decorations/augments.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Question. Level 3 armor. Do I just upgrade the gear I have, or forge more? Where do I see what level my armor is currently?

View attachment 173905

You can go to the equipment in the options and check what level the armor your wearing is but its just as easily checked when upgrading your armor at the smithy. Since its sounds like your nearing the end game you definitely want to upgrade whatever armor or multiple armor sets you plan to wear to max. Once you start fighting tempered monsters, especially elders, you could be one shot without max armor. Hell sometimes you will still get one shot without food or item buffs.

Is there any point to doing the event quests? Double LR Kirin and 13 Shamos seems meh.

Event quests typically give better rewards. The double LR Kirin gives more decorations, but I assume they're lower end gems, and the Shamos gives you a special item to make a mask(helmet) which is okay-ish. There will be more event quests with way better and unique rewards in the future and they usually tie into other games like Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, and anything else they can collaborate with.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

View attachment 173905

Right under the name is current level, any armor set can reach the same defense if upgraded, rarity level doens't matter just needs more spheres. All about the bonuses you want.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone give me a TLDR of elementless, is it trash or worth building for?

Doing blast build right now and its awesome, so many different and viable ways to play this game make it so much fun.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Right under the name is current level, any armor set can reach the same defense if upgraded, rarity level doens't matter just needs more spheres. All about the bonuses you want.

Why can't I put the tier 3 gems in those pants then?