Switched to Glutton.

Now I can do cool stuff like this:

Time to take every WR. ^_^

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I was hesitant at first because of the exaggerated art (especially the weapons), but I've been thrilled with the experience. It's a little like dark souls with no trash to clear between boss fights. There's also a ton of replay in trying out the different weapon types. I have over 250 hours played on PC, and I've only really used dual blades, hammer, and bow so far.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I use whatever weapon works for fastest times so I can beat the asian runners.

With AT Xeno, the Xeno'Jiiva Gamma set has now given Glutton access to Spareshot proc while keeping 100% affinity, so in single target fights where you can initiate and proc evasion off the engage roar and head stagger lock, it's faster.

Clusters will always be my love, and work best for multi monster hunts now, and on some single target mobs can be #1.

Aerial GS will always be fastest damage in game by far, if there is a ledge you can pull to.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They announced more PC stuff, AT Vaal Hazak will be available on Dec 14th, along with the USJ collaboration event. Now we very accelerated, kinda expecting Behemoth around christmas or new year or so.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
More news not sure if any of you fucks still playing. Behemoth arrives dec 21st on PC. So basically, AT vaal next week and Behemoth after that. Can probably expect another AT monster the week after(Teostra is next iirc?), and probably one new AT every week after the way it's going, so we'd get Teostra 28th, Kushala 4th, Zorah 11th and Xeno 18th. And then supposedly the next week is new content for console too based on some leak? AT Nergi released on both platforms with G rank announcement, Nergi being the flagship monster? We'll see I guess.

Anyway, Behemoth is a big patch since pretty much every gear set will change once Drachen is in(other than HBG cluster shit and such which won't change much until AT Xeno I believe).

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Screenshot_20181207-182815_Chrome.jpg

My buddy datamined and there are 7 NEW weapons coming for EACH category.

All of them have the same 141 prefix code, so it's either a new monster or Kulve loot table update.

I do NOT see them adding 7x14 more weapons to kulves loot table, so maybe AT Kulve? Or the rumored Alatreon/Oroshi Kirin siege?

Also, because I'm a fucking G, sub 60 Azure Rathalos Greatsword:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm hoping their big news will be some type of expansion for the 1st Anniversary. I'd think they would be able to release something new / different after a year.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
AT Kulve Taroth 19th - 7 new weapons each category so 7x14.
AT Nergigante Spring.

DLC Fall.

Best game ever almost...

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Autumn is really far, and PC delayed release really sucks, I get why the original release did but surely they can do the PC port in parallel this time and not have several months worth of delay. We'll see maybe it'll be just a month or something that'd be ok, but annoying nonetheless.

AT KT can suck a dick. I'll just be using a mod to get the weapons if they're any good(and they probably will be OP), fuck doing KT though shit's terrible, and doing KT "special hard phase that you have to make sure to activate before you kill her" so you can SOMETIMES get rarer tokens that still probably have over 50% chance of dropping the old weapons? Fuck that noise.

Still happy about the game so far but that's a lot of nothing until the expansion since apparently AT Nergi is the last AT mob and presumably the last additional content until then.