Monster Hunter: World

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
<Donors Crew>
14d 18h 5m
Reactions
1,961 191 0 0
I am 0 for my last 10 on Behemoth. ALL these failures are due to some ass clown dying early, and then bailing...or 4th phase people not healing whomever gets grabbed/slammed around and catches aggro. I have 1 kill out of maybe 15 attempts?

Jin Furai

Lord Nagafen Raider
5d 13h 45m
Reactions
456 106 0 0
Welcome to the best gear in Game! Congrats!!!

Here's the new melee wr for the white fucker:

23d 14h 57m
Reactions
4,009 665 0 0
Never played any of these games, but picked this up on sale for around $20 a bit ago and just started playing.

Holy fuck Anjanath is an asshole. He keeps catching me with a hit that stuns me and then finishes me off before i have a chance to move, or a couple times I've made it to the last phase and he just charges over and over non-stop until i'm dead.

He supposed to be this hard, or do i just suck?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
<Donors Crew>
7d 13h 43m
Reactions
1,702 296 0 0
Never played any of these games, but picked this up on sale for around $20 a bit ago and just started playing.

Holy fuck Anjanath is an asshole. He keeps catching me with a hit that stuns me and then finishes me off before i have a chance to move, or a couple times I've made it to the last phase and he just charges over and over non-stop until i'm dead.

Both! his hit box makes him hard for new players plus you do suck, we all went through it. Flash pods, and learning to hit it in the face. Also try different weapons, Lance and Bow are very effective new player weapons against him.

Chimney

Knight of the Realm
2d 6h 15m
Reactions
120 6 0 0
Both.

Until you are geared to take a hit, don't take hits. Once you are over geared or have methods to deal with hits (ex: rocksteady mantle) you can be a little bit more of a slacker.

Delly

<Donors Crew>
10d 5h 42m
Reactions
335 87 0 0
Get to 3rd phase no deaths on extreme behemoth with a pub in our group and we get disconnected.

Might as well be day one all over again.