Monster Hunter: World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I am 0 for my last 10 on Behemoth. ALL these failures are due to some ass clown dying early, and then bailing...or 4th phase people not healing whomever gets grabbed/slammed around and catches aggro. I have 1 kill out of maybe 15 attempts?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Aaaaaand done!

Behemoth.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Never played any of these games, but picked this up on sale for around $20 a bit ago and just started playing.

Holy fuck Anjanath is an asshole. He keeps catching me with a hit that stuns me and then finishes me off before i have a chance to move, or a couple times I've made it to the last phase and he just charges over and over non-stop until i'm dead.

He supposed to be this hard, or do i just suck?

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Never played any of these games, but picked this up on sale for around $20 a bit ago and just started playing.

Holy fuck Anjanath is an asshole. He keeps catching me with a hit that stuns me and then finishes me off before i have a chance to move, or a couple times I've made it to the last phase and he just charges over and over non-stop until i'm dead.

He supposed to be this hard, or do i just suck?

Both! his hit box makes him hard for new players plus you do suck, we all went through it. Flash pods, and learning to hit it in the face. Also try different weapons, Lance and Bow are very effective new player weapons against him.

• 2Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Get to 3rd phase no deaths on extreme behemoth with a pub in our group and we get disconnected.

Might as well be day one all over again.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I finally got around to playing this during the weekend. It's pretty fun so far, not very far in yet though.

Using Dual Blades right now since they look pretty simple to play.

Looking forward to more monster slaying. I hope I can manage to get further. I'm feeling my age with all this button mashing and dodging. :)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I laughed out loud. I feel your pain. What platform you on? I macro'd most of my shit.

I'm on the PS4.

It's pretty much my platform of choice these days if something is on it. Couch and 55" just can't be beat.

I hit 50(real life) this weekend, and I think everything just got harder over night. :)

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm on the PS4.

It's pretty much my platform of choice these days if something is on it. Couch and 55" just can't be beat.

I hit 50(real life) this weekend, and I think everything just got harder over night. :)
Yea, grats on turning 50!

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Both! his hit box makes him hard for new players plus you do suck, we all went through it. Flash pods, and learning to hit it in the face. Also try different weapons, Lance and Bow are very effective new player weapons against him.

Yeah after gearing up I went and killed this bastard 45 times just because.