Monster Hunter: World

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the song name in the first video? That shit is giving me some good sega gensis vibes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is on sale currently for the PS4. Is this worth getting on PS4 or is it better for PC?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is on sale currently for the PS4. Is this worth getting on PS4 or is it better for PC?
Do you have a rather beefy PC? If you read back through this thread you'll see people discussing PC performance being all over the place. The game 100% worth the buy though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do you have a rather beefy PC? If you read back through this thread you'll see people discussing PC performance being all over the place. The game 100% worth the buy though.
Its not real beefy its an i5 and a 970.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Ancient leshen current wr

65k hp

IMG_20190216_115906.jpg

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
6 different groups across the world ran Ancient Leshen for fastest time.

We shit all over them, here's the WR. #usa

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
New WR across all weaps for the current quest in rotation AT Vaal, it can go way lower but I did it with Anna on my head lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

New Kirin wr unless the east has something hidden, beat my old rec by 13 seconds.

----

I have made the jump to PC, jinfurai on steam.

Is anyone still playing it here from FoH?

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
After more than a year, and absolutely not liking it, this game has finally clicked and I am hooked. Of course I feel dumb posting my accomplishments just after someone posting uber X 40 victories but I took down Anjanath and got my rank 4 trophy. Now to put him on farm to craft all of his gear and onto the next hunt.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll probably start doing shit a few weeks before expansion to get more attack gems and stuff I don't have yet/catchup on shit I missed. This game is an absolute class act in keeping content coming in.

Other games should take a few lessons. Aren't you playing on PC now? If you can load all your shit to PC easily I may do that since I just beefed up my PC to 4k,60+ FPS glory.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh capturing... is there a consistent way to make traps that work for this? I know you get one thunder trap per capture quest but I still suck at judging when a monster is weak enough to actually take it. I think they are limping away (weakened) go to use it and nope not yet. Thunder traps require lightning beetles but they seem to be really rare. Do pitfall traps work too? I just want to be able to easily make back ups in case my first trap fails versus it failing and the mission just being over.

• 1Like