Monster Hunter: World

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Dammit capcom took the easy way out of the stygian greatsword =/

it's suppose to be this... 201952_1371262238850_full.png
might just look into changing the model in World when I get it , but god damn the bone/metal weapons in Master rank look like garbage..

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So this is a dumb question but how do you use the display case in the room? It says to, "interact" with it but when I walk up to it there's no option for that?

How does the stupid thing work?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I still haven’t bought the expac but havent played in forever. Should I just start over or is it pretty easy to pick back up again?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I still haven’t bought the expac but havent played in forever. Should I just start over or is it pretty easy to pick back up again?

You really should dude. It has a ton more content and monsters. I beat Rajang last night for the first time. Fist Bump on that monkey fucker. The Defender Armor gives you a really easy Iceborne armor/weapon set to just build. But if you didn't finish the base game you'll need to at least close out some things before you continue.

@a_skeleton_00 any thoughts on the set bonus for Safi'Jiva? I think it might be good for Lance builds or something like that. I built the beta set but haven't really put together. Moving from longsword to Lance and HBG as the Burstcannon from SJ is awesome.

Does make me kind of sad that the Rajang weapons are pretty useless because of Safi Jiva weapons (and I think Safi Jiva weapons are ugly as fuck). The Rajang halberd styled longsword is fucking awesome looking.

And I finally fixed my display case by removing it and adding it back to my room again. My favorite armor set (Bazel armor with the lion helm) is now on display. Dope AF.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you put an SSD in it unless you're just married to having a keyboard/mouse instead I'd just stick with the Ps4.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am kind of salty that the Safi weapons are so good there's like no reason to make any of the other ones. But looking forward to getting this built out.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You really should dude. It has a ton more content and monsters. I beat Rajang last night for the first time. Fist Bump on that monkey fucker. The Defender Armor gives you a really easy Iceborne armor/weapon set to just build. But if you didn't finish the base game you'll need to at least close out some things before you continue.

@a_skeleton_00 any thoughts on the set bonus for Safi'Jiva? I think it might be good for Lance builds or something like that. I built the beta set but haven't really put together. Moving from longsword to Lance and HBG as the Burstcannon from SJ is awesome.

Does make me kind of sad that the Rajang weapons are pretty useless because of Safi Jiva weapons (and I think Safi Jiva weapons are ugly as fuck). The Rajang halberd styled longsword is fucking awesome looking.

And I finally fixed my display case by removing it and adding it back to my room again. My favorite armor set (Bazel armor with the lion helm) is now on display. Dope AF.

yeah I closed out the base game and logged in right now at HR37.

here is what I have for armor and weapons.

dragon eye patch rarity 8
nerg mail rarity 8
Nerg vambraces rarity 8
Bazel coil rarity 7
Uragaan greaves rarity 7
Diablo clubs 2 rarity 7

HR 37. Should I just hop right into the expansion?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
yeah I closed out the base game and logged in right now at HR37.

here is what I have for armor and weapons.

dragon eye patch rarity 8
nerg mail rarity 8
Nerg vambraces rarity 8
Bazel coil rarity 7
Uragaan greaves rarity 7
Diablo clubs 2 rarity 7

HR 37. Should I just hop right into the expansion?

I think it will let you? Then just build the guardian set which is level 10 armor and the defender weapon that are also level 10.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hatorade Hatorade and I started playing last night and had a lot of fun. I had Ice based Diablo Clubs (Haha) and it took forever to take down the first intro boss. I was 20 minutes ahead of hatorade and he killed it almost instantly and I was all, "Why is this taking so long".... Now I know. Promptly made a Defender and leveled it to max and Hatorade and I went on to the next couple side quests. One of them was hilarious. We had to kill 10 Slugs or Swugs or something - and we had 9/10 when we deicded t would be a good idea to kill the last boss again before we finished up since we had a ton of time. All of a sudden we had the boss low, and 10 of those little bitches showed up and obviously we killed one by mistake and then had 60 seconds to finish off this boss. I was out of traps. Hatorade trapped him, and I was frantically dropping Tranqs and with 15 seconds left, we captured it. Haha.

That was awesome :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade Hatorade and I started playing last night and had a lot of fun. I had Ice based Diablo Clubs (Haha) and it took forever to take down the first intro boss. I was 20 minutes ahead of hatorade and he killed it almost instantly and I was all, "Why is this taking so long".... Now I know. Promptly made a Defender and leveled it to max and Hatorade and I went on to the next couple side quests. One of them was hilarious. We had to kill 10 Slugs or Swugs or something - and we had 9/10 when we deicded t would be a good idea to kill the last boss again before we finished up since we had a ton of time. All of a sudden we had the boss low, and 10 of those little bitches showed up and obviously we killed one by mistake and then had 60 seconds to finish off this boss. I was out of traps. Hatorade trapped him, and I was frantically dropping Tranqs and with 15 seconds left, we captured it. Haha.

I've been playing this an absolute ton lately too.

Testing out my HBG spread build tonight. Need to farm a lot of decos and stuff for my Lance build. Don't even have the guiding lands leveled up and the tempered creatures or anything

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Well sheeeeeeeeeet let know when you guys get on and I'll swing over. MHW way better with others.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Master Rank monsters take forever in group and have a ton more health. I've been playing like 3AM - 7AM.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Master Rank monsters take forever in group and have a ton more health. I've been playing like 3AM - 7AM.
Doesnt make it less fun! But yeah if you're farming parts for gear then sadly, solo is the way to go. Actually thought they were supposed to be adding in extra levels difficulty for 2-3 player setups.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users