Monster Hunter: World

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
PC release date announcement Jan 9th and "new" trailer with some of the PC features(4k, high res textures, ultra widescreen support, the usual).
Edit: Seems the original news of Rajang being in at launch were wrong, they posted a roadmap and it'll only be available a month later.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Stygian Jinouga released today .. enjoy I'm waiting for PC release of IB, so have fun with "S.Jins' Don't give a fuck walk."

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, Safi-Jiva. I could be wrong, but its described as an adult Xeno Jiva, but it sure does look smaller. Great model though, and good animations.

Can't farm it yet, its just a "drive away" type encounter. Will probably learn more in tomorrow's dev stream.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Now that I don't have PS4 crashing problems anymore I am finally binging this and catching up... So behind.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
20191212_202542.jpg

These new weapons are insane

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I remember thinking I was king shit when I had 4 hits of white on my hammer.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Tried Safri’Jiva last night with just three of us, didn’t realize I wouldn’t be able to shoot an SoS. It didn’t go well. Gonna have to try it again tonight.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_00 Where can I read about good builds? Looking at this:

...doubt. The site seems good otherwise though. Going to build out a Gunlance and Longswords sets as that is what I feel like playing. Maybe normal lance too. Then some Bowguns.

Super rusty this week as I just got back to playing after waiting like a month for my fixed SSD. But much improvement.

Also I am noticing that the quality of players has dropped a ton? I like to do SOS for stuff just because its fun. But I had to stop because people cart too hard on stupid shit. I can solo Azure Rathalos in like 12 mins or something. But I joined an SOS for Azure Rath and they carted us to the point of failure by 15 minutes. Headscratching for sure. This happens on tons of monsters.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The armor has some amazing abilites as well.

WTF does purple do?

Purple is max sharpness for the whole game, it is only ever gotten in G-Rank(Master rank it's called in World) I don't remember the numbers for slashing/blunt increase but it does a hefty bonus while at full sharpness but it normally doesn't last very long, think of it more like a extended white sharpness more then anything.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Getting my ass kicked on some of these guys. Almost up to Safi and will be able to hit it up this week. I want to finish my new armorset before I progress anymore though so that's what I am doing.

Today, Rajang!