Monster Hunter: World

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Killed Anjanath last night. Tried to trap him but haven't figured out how to do that yet. He was asleep when I put down the trap but it just woke him up and he walked out of it.

Haven't really come close to dying on anything yet, maybe because of the armor?

Yep so to capture, after you whittle him down, you trap, then you throw two tranq bombs while trapped. If he isn't hurt enough, nothing will happen. Good bet though when he is asleep you will be able top toss a quick Shock trap, and two tranq bombs.

And yeah if you have the defensive armor you are going to walk right through low and high rank more than likely. Armor I guess was put in to quick step into Iceborne.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am back in! Got the new moves down on the bow, just need some joy tickets! Be on all weekend basically, hit me up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll be on a lot of tonight and all day tomorrow before I leave town. Just doing event stuff really and leveling up Guiding Lands.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Christ almighty I am actually considering buying a PS4. Seems crazy though, it would cost me less than $75 to play this game on PC, where as if i go the PS4 route I thinking ~$500-$600 because I will buy extra controllers and a game or two for my kids. Someone talk me off this ledge, plox!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Christ almighty I am actually considering buying a PS4. Seems crazy though, it would cost me less than $75 to play this game on PC, where as if i go the PS4 route I thinking ~$500-$600 because I will buy extra controllers and a game or two for my kids. Someone talk me off this ledge, plox!

I'll push you right off the fucker. What kind of TV do you have? :)

Its also a huge end of year sale on the store.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'll push you right off the fucker. What kind of TV do you have? :)

Its also a huge end of year sale on the store.
I kinda cheaped out on the TVs since I bought 4 of them at once. I got the TCLs with Roku from Costco, they are 4k UHD though.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I kinda cheaped out on the TVs since I bought 4 of them at once. I got the TCLs with Roku from Costco, they are 4k UHD though.

Well there ya have it! PS Pro!

Monster Hunter Iceborne combo special on the store, along with some sweet deals on Mortal Kombat, Witcher 3, Days gone, and Leisure suit Larry for the kids!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Trade in the PS4 for a PS5 on a gamestop deal when it comes out, and you are ALL SET.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well there ya have it! PS Pro!

Monster Hunter Iceborne combo special on the store, along with some sweet deals on Mortal Kombat, Witcher 3, Days gone, and Leisure suit Larry for the kids!

Trade in the PS4 for a PS5 on a gamestop deal when it comes out, and you are ALL SET.

starz.gif

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
SSD is legit, load times down to just a few seconds. Not quite instant PC loads but close enough and a very noticeable difference.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
VIP tickets don't drop enough man. I have like 2 and I need to get 5 in the next several hours before I leave for a week rofl. But got most of the stuff I wanted from the events.
  • Ninja Scarf
  • Fan Made Charge Blade
  • Aloy layered armor
  • Aloy /Zero Dawn special Light Bow Gun
  • Buff Armor
  • Pickaxe
  • Wiggler Palico Costume
  • Christmas Layered Armor
  • Mechanical Bear Palico Costume
When I get back just need to grind up the Guiding Lands so I can get to the last monsters and some builds I want to complete.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Off to holiday! This shit for Safi Jiva and Winterfest ends on Jan5 right?

I need like 3 more things.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Finally trapped two Monsters, makes the fights go much quicker I think as well. Right?

I'm like HR8, can I try to get the event items? Doesn't seem available from what I can tell but a bit busy today to find out.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally trapped two Monsters, makes the fights go much quicker I think as well. Right?

I'm like HR8, can I try to get the event items? Doesn't seem available from what I can tell but a bit busy today to find out.

Go to the Gathering Hub and see if it's full of Christmas. They open up all previous events too so if you can access the event tab on the quest board then let em rip.

Once you get to the Icetown in the expansion it's like fuck Astera tho. Astera real pretty but horrible design for a game. Icetown has all your shit close together.

I didn't realize you can use the Defender stuff in the base game now though. That gear trivializes a lot of content. most of us here who started at launch and got our asses kicked by Anjanath were wearing like Jagras and Vespoid armor and shit.

Always trap monster if you can. They give more mats that way.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
And since I have Gen Ultimate on my switch I don't even need to stop playing!

God damn does that game take some getting used to. However GU does have TONS more monsters.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bad News First: I pussed out on the PS Pro. We already have 2 Ninetndo Switches, multiple Nintendo Handhelds (so many that cannot remember what we have), 2 Desktops (My Work & Wife's Work) and a Surface Book Pro (My Work). We also plan on buying our kids Laptops in 2020. We are gluttonous enough as is.

Good News: I did buy MHW off Steam, where are my PC Bros at?

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bad News First: I pussed out on the PS Pro. We already have 2 Ninetndo Switches, multiple Nintendo Handhelds (so many that cannot remember what we have), 2 Desktops (My Work & Wife's Work) and a Surface Book Pro (My Work). We also plan on buying our kids Laptops in 2020. We are gluttonous enough as is.

Good News: I did buy MHW off Steam, where are my PC Bros at?

10_Jimmy_Butler_Dunk_Face.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users