Monster Hunter: World

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Game should be renamed to Camera Angle Hunter. Been fucking with cameras since I started playing and I hate very possible configuration they have. This is nothing like a typical Target Lock System and should not be named as one.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Game should be renamed to Camera Angle Hunter. Been fucking with cameras since I started playing and I hate very possible configuration they have. This is nothing like a typical Target Lock System and should not be named as one.

Quit bitching be happy you actually have one,

there wasn't a camera "lock" system till 4 , its a hell of a lot better then how it was.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I haven't really needed a target lock in this, monsters rarely move quickly enough to warant it, and when they do a simple press to swing the camera around will do the job. Granted I play Dark Souls and such without locking too much either, let you dodge more accurately but can take some time to get used to it I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I tried, I really did.

The camera combat = no fun to me. This game has a ton to offer, but I now understand why it doesn't have the popularity you would think it would have.

Glad I did not buy the expac, let me know if they ever create a true target lock I will be back if they do. Best of luck guys and thanks to those of you that tried to get me into the game.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Guess I should check my game e-mail more often...

Frontier and MH:Online are both shutdown now =/ that sucks..

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I tried, I really did.

The camera combat = no fun to me. This game has a ton to offer, but I now understand why it doesn't have the popularity you would think it would have.

Glad I did not buy the expac, let me know if they ever create a true target lock I will be back if they do. Best of luck guys and thanks to those of you that tried to get me into the game.
Sorry to hear, 400 or so hours played and I have never used the lock on. Also there is multiple camera settings and lock on types. Watch some vids or something if that is the only issue.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry to hear, 400 or so hours played and I have never used the lock on. Also there is multiple camera settings and lock on types. Watch some vids or something if that is the only issue.
I have like 7 hours played and 4 of them are me in the training area fucking with cameras. Probably the same reason I was almost always a healer in WoW, I hate being so close to a huge monster that I don't see shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have like 7 hours played and 4 of them are me in the training area fucking with cameras. Probably the same reason I was almost always a healer in WoW, I hate being so close to a huge monster that I don't see shit.

Don't have crazy played time, but camera's never been an issue for me.

Anyways, just getting back into this. Anyone playing on Xbox?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Messing safi jiva up! First time kills multiple times, paired up with a HBG 999/999 rank dude it died in like 6 mins.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I tried, I really did.

So the camera lock on the mob? Or you mean on your character? If you mean that delay when you swing the camera. Yup. You have a point. Takes a bit getting used to. Here's the best I could make it feel with my camera settings.

Camera 1.jpg
Camera 2.jpg

• 1Solidarity