Monster Hunter: World

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I"m responding to you as your the most recent one but there's other mentions above as well, how do you stock extra pots at the camp? Doesn't it just load up a default set for the mission which is like 4 First Aid pots?

Overall it sounds like i should carry more stuff regardless as I try to leave open the bottom row to pick up more mats as I run by them but that's probably overkill.

Go into the tent and you can access your full inventory and restock all your stuff.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Go into the tent and you can access your full inventory and restock all your stuff.
And on this note, and if you didnt know, you can create custom loadouts when you go into manage items so can have different items depending on what your doing. You can also customize your radial menus and the bottom right hotbar to have items in specific places that make them easier to get to. If you do customize your radial/quickbars be sure to save that back into your item loadouts or it might accidentally get overwritten next time you load.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

LOL, wtf. That's ridiculous that it isn't more clear.

And on this note, and if you didnt know, you can create custom loadouts when you go into manage items so can have different items depending on what your doing. You can also customize your radial menus and the bottom right hotbar to have items in specific places that make them easier to get to. If you do customize your radial/quickbars be sure to save that back into your item loadouts or it might accidentally get overwritten next time you load.

I do have two different loadouts saved from pre IB with LS and HBG but I did not change the radial menu for each one. I have been using the Radials more in that it's quicker to get to items but I do find it touchy at times to where I finally moved my Lightning trap away from my Pots as I selected it 2-3 times on accident and failed since I didn't know you could restock in the field I failed a capture investigation from it. LOL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is indeed the game of, "wtf I didn't even know you could do that!"

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I feel like one of the very first quests they tell you you can go in the tent? Don't remember for sure.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I think it might be mentioned the first time you venture into the forest, but it's one of like 15 things thrown at you all within 5 minutes.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It spoils you so much compared to the old games. You forgot something there? Too bad so sad GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

Janx

<Silver Donator>

I do have two different loadouts saved from pre IB with LS and HBG but I did not change the radial menu for each one. I have been using the Radials more in that it's quicker to get to items but I do find it touchy at times to where I finally moved my Lightning trap away from my Pots as I selected it 2-3 times on accident and failed since I didn't know you could restock in the field I failed a capture investigation from it. LOL.
You can change the radial menu to require a press of R3 (if using controller) to activate the item instead of it being auto

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Man you want to hear about capture fails, there's a story Brahma Brahma Hatorade Hatorade and myself will never tell about our encounter with a Super Ultra "Elder Dragons have nothing on me" Rathalos in Griding lands last night. I dont even want to think how many traps we went through.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Silver Rathalos and Golden Rathian are way harder than any of the elders.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Something I didn’t see mentioned with regards to healing: Satiated decorations. Satiated (free meal) gives you a chance to not consume consumables when you use them. Tigrex gear will give you free meal secret, which makes it 75% chance to not consume it when you use it.

I used the free meal secret for a long time, and it took some getting used to when I started using meta builds. But; if you get a Satiated/Attack or /Protection, or whatever is useful type of thing, you can socket that in. One point in satiated will give you 25% chance to not consume your consumables when you use them. Can really stretch those Mega Potions out, and if it procs on a Max that’s even better.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It spoils you so much compared to the old games. You forgot something there? Too bad so sad GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

I especially like how in MHGU unless you grab the map from the supply box you don't even get a minimap. You will not believe how long I went until I figure that one out.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Finally killed Barioth that motherfucker. Gone for the weekend now 😔

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I want to get this good with lance. That timing.

Once you explained the mechanic to me, I've been practicing with it this morning against Tiger dude and black Odo. I'm almost there baby!! Just need health on my lance for this to be a legit fight style for me.

fdfddfdfdf.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users