Monster Hunter: World

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Alright, added the exophase thing just in case. DAY AND A QUARTER LEFT MOTHERFUCKERS!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do we have a list of everyones PSN to add? I assume we will be creating a guild in game to make match making easier. My PSN is Murked-187-. Took Friday/Monday off so looking to kill many monsters!

Korrupt-44, I'm gonna add you too homie

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yay it downloaded today!

MHPS4.JPG

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
....Did you find somewhere that broke street date?

not broken street date, early copy from capcom(I've been playing for years, use to admin the minegarde site, before the owner got tired of the same bullshit questions everyday, and just gave up.

This game has a TON of story, it is fun the final elder dragon fight is amazing from start-finish...

• 1Solidarity

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I have a ks8000 inch and a ps4pro, should I get this and put all the other rpgs on hold? Is it mostly multiplayer or single?

I'm bias, but yes get this and put life on hold.

Game can pretty much be completely played in multi or single player all the way through, but the multiplayer is where the game shines and it usually takes little communication once everyone learns the basics.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Mostly yes. You have to fight baby Godzillas first and then you get to the serious business.

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You can add your PS4 details to your profile and it will show up under your profile picture when you post

<----- Right there, and a little bit down.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can add your PS4 details to your profile and it will show up under your profile picture when you post

Step by step: Hover over your name in top right corner of your screen. Click contact details. Scroll down and add your PSN ID or whatever in the appropriate space. Done

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The attention to detail in this game is impressive. The amount of customization for the Guild Card is fantastic.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Small reminder since we are less than 24 hours from launch. The Clan (guild) can hold up to 50 people, and you can be a member of multiple simultaneously. Individual rooms (server) hold up to 16 people. Hunts are up to 4 people, so you can have people hopping between groups in a room and have multiple hunts from that room going at once. So, chance for everybody to play with everybody.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not that metacritic is the end all be all but MHW currently sits at a score of 91. For a game that typically received bad reviews in the past, some would argue due to reviewers not understanding Monster Hunter, this is a pretty big step.

Also this has me excited.