Monster Hunter: World

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm torn on getting this now as I just started my persoma 5 play through

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Gonna be streaming for about 6 hours or so and then again later tonight. If you guys are bored and want to check the game out, ask questions, make fun of my MH shirt, or whatever I'm cool with that. #shill

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Gonna be streaming for about 6 hours or so and then again later tonight. If you guys are bored and want to check the game out, ask questions, make fun of my MH shirt, or whatever I'm cool with that. #shill

Yes its your shirt that I will make fun of...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
You all(and my bro) convinced me to try this series, snagged it this morning with the 10% off coupon, want to play but stuck at the office!

PSN: junun007

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can you play this completely single player?

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Stuck at work until after lunch as well, but trading in Persona 5 and Ass Creed Origins for this here in a few minutes. The only reason why I still, marginally, prefer physical copies of games.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Stuck at work until after lunch as well, but trading in Persona 5 and Ass Creed Origins for this here in a few minutes. The only reason why I still, marginally, prefer physical copies of games.

Monster health scales to the group numbers, so it isn’t ‘easier’ just you have more shot to hit it with and coordinate together.

• 1Like

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Can only Chysamere invite to squad? I'll be on a bit more this afternoon but heading to Houston for a MTG tournament so won't be back on until Sunday-ish.

I got through the first couple quests last night. It's annoying not being able to join someone's Story quest when you are on the same step unless you do it solo for the cutscene first.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still have no idea what weapon I want to start with, and only about 8 hours left to decide before I get home and can start playing. :/

• 1Like

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's easy to try them all. If this is your first MH game, I'd suggest Sword and Shield/Hammer/Great Sword.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Can only Chysamere invite to squad? I'll be on a bit more this afternoon but heading to Houston for a MTG tournament so won't be back on until Sunday-ish.

I got through the first couple quests last night. It's annoying not being able to join someone's Story quest when you are on the same step unless you do it solo for the cutscene first.

Looks like only me, but I'm taking the next 4 days off work so the only time I won't be inviting people is when I'm grabbing 6 hours of sleep or so.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the suggestion man, finally got it working. Looking forward to trying this shit out.
If you have an NVIDIA card theres a little hack you have to do to get rid of some screen garbage. If you noticed some black stuff at the bottom of the screen let me know and I'll track down how to fix it again.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's easy to try them all. If this is your first MH game, I'd suggest Sword and Shield/Hammer/Great Sword.
I don't do action games on handhelds, but I've played some MH3U on my Wii U. And tried all the weapons in beta too. Still no closer to a decision, other than having immediately ruled out anything super slow.

Any word on control remapping? I really hate when games make you press two face buttons at once to do an attack and couldn't get that shit to work consistently at all in beta, so any weapon that uses that much is getting crossed off the list too if it can't be remapped.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Ugh need sleep. Up to Tobi Karachi. Did all the optional through 3 star so far. Wearing my pimptastic Great Jagras armor and gun. Be back on later.