Monster Hunter: World

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think I am gonna pick up the monster Hunter edition of the PS4 pro if m allowed o take my mom home from the hospital today so possible I'll be on tonight looking for people

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Need an add to guild/clan/squad....PSN junun007

New to this series, but have to say i'm loving the game, put in a good 8 hours yesterday! Still struggling with which weapon I like best, but keep going back to dual blades.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Need an add to guild/clan/squad....PSN junun007

New to this series, but have to say i'm loving the game, put in a good 8 hours yesterday! Still struggling with which weapon I like best, but keep going back to dual blades.

I've been using the Hammer/Bow and Light Bow Gun. Going to try a fast weapon soon though and the Greatsword also.

Can someone explain to me why some coatings in my inventory for the bow are usable and others are not? How are they spent? Because I've actively applied coating and it doesn't decrease the amount in my inventory. I don't get it.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just killed my first Elder Dragon, looks like they are immune to trapping/catching which was a bit annoying.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I've been using the Hammer/Bow and Light Bow Gun. Going to try a fast weapon soon though and the Greatsword also.

Can someone explain to me why some coatings in my inventory for the bow are usable and others are not? How are they spent? Because I've actively applied coating and it doesn't decrease the amount in my inventory. I don't get it.

Bows can only use certain coatings depending on the bow. Should be able to check what coatings you can use when looking at the bow.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah the fighting game combos were my concern, the games look cool but I don't have the time or desire to learn all the moves. Even the new shadows of war game is a bit much for me at some points. I play reaction type games like rocket league or FPS pretty well but when you throw a billion different moves at me I'm like a dog staring at a tv screen blankly. Thanks for the reply guys. I'm going to pick it up today.
Try out the Bow, it isn't a combo heavy weapon at all, and it is very good for both solo and group play.

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Anyone on PSN feel like grouping up? I'm trying to finish the Ancient Forest and get me an Anjanath and Rathalos but keep getting wrekt

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I played less than 3 hours of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the WiiU emulator before immediately purchasing this game from PSN Store at 10% off. This shit is right up my alley.

Props to whoever mentioned the PSN coupon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone clear up the Capture process for me? Right now, I think you need to damage the mob until it is limping. Once it is at that stage you seem to be able to do one of two things: 1) Wait til it is asleep, then use a Tranq Bomb, or 2) Wait til it is asleep, then wake it up and run it into a Trap, after which you use a Tranq Bomb?

Right?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Can someone clear up the Capture process for me? Right now, I think you need to damage the mob until it is limping. Once it is at that stage you seem to be able to do one of two things: 1) Wait til it is asleep, then use a Tranq Bomb, or 2) Wait til it is asleep, then wake it up and run it into a Trap, after which you use a Tranq Bomb?

Right?

Limping = sleep = eating... TYPICALLY. Usually if they're doing any of those things it means they're weak. After those things you drop any trap (shock, pitfall), throw 2 tranq bombs so they hit the monster. If its already asleep, just throw a trap under it and it should work the same way, then tranq it.

I've never seen sleeping and then tranq bomb unless that is new to MHW, it has never been in any other game that I am aware of.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So I'm guessing this is a must buy right? Been reading all the pros but what are its cons?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user