Monster Hunter: World

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know if there's a way to tell if Poogie will dig up a voucher without carrying his fat ass all the way up to the canteen each time?

Also wondering if anyone has tried using the high elderseal (Nerg) palico weapon vs. elder dragons? Sleep seems really ineffective and it's not worth it for me to use elderseal since the only elder dragon that is actually a damn dragon is Vaal. I'd certainly like them knocked out of rage mode whenever possible though.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tempereds sting when they get sassy shit happens dude. I need to keep farming until I get 2x warrior blade stones. I now literally have every weapon augment but 1h and dual blades.

TJT TJT you went missing on us last night, come hang tonight ho !

I'll be on tonight by 7PM CST.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be on tonight by 7PM CST.

Lets do it
upload_2018-2-14_15-53-42.jpeg

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Also wondering if anyone has tried using the high elderseal (Nerg) palico weapon vs. elder dragons? Sleep seems really ineffective and it's not worth it for me to use elderseal since the only elder dragon that is actually a damn dragon is Vaal. I'd certainly like them knocked out of rage mode whenever possible though.

Not reliably enough to warrant it over just swapping to a high elderseal weapon if that's your cup of tea. Palico in general has become pretty useless beyond horn buff/plunderblade at end game since the random aggro slows kill times so much.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Farming Legiana for gems is such a fucking shit show. Every single Investigation is a yuge Bezelgeuse fest. It gets really annoying.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Started playing on the PS4 yesterday, and the visual difference between it and the xbox 1 is amazing. Looking around for a different dualshock controller since I love the xbox controller, has anyone used something other than the standard ps4 controller? I'm considering buying this:
https://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Controller-Playstation-Designed-Sony-4/dp/B01MXJF056

It seems like it would be the perfect controller for me.

Are you going Xbox1S to PS4, Xbox1S to PS4Pro or Xbox1X to PS4Pro?

Cause the only thing I saw different between Xbox1X is that PS4Pro has better draw distance, but less stable framerates/fluidity.

I do hope they add native 4k with FPS cap for Xbox down the line. I know it's the console bastard child of the MH series, but it seems silly they didn't take advantage of the hardware as well as they could have, but that's true of both systems ;/

Or at least add character import so I can 4k on PC later. =O

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you going Xbox1S to PS4, Xbox1S to PS4Pro or Xbox1X to PS4Pro?

Cause the only thing I saw different between Xbox1X is that PS4Pro has better draw distance, but less stable framerates/fluidity.

I do hope they add native 4k with FPS cap for Xbox down the line. I know it's the console bastard child of the MH series, but it seems silly they didn't take advantage of the hardware as well as they could have, but that's true of both systems ;/

Or at least add character import so I can 4k on PC later. =O
Normal xbox 1 to ps4. The xbox is only at 864p while the ps4 is 1080p, just a nice visual upgrade.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Normal xbox 1 to ps4. The xbox is only at 864p while the ps4 is 1080p, just a nice visual upgrade.

Ah gotcha. I've read it's better optimized overall for PS4 in general too so it's gotta be better than base xbox by far =O

Both enhanced versions almost look as good as what my gtx1080 puts out though so I can't complain too much.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Bezel seems to show up in every investigation I do. It's just fucking annoying at this point, not even a funny meme anymore.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bezel seems to show up in every investigation I do. It's just fucking annoying at this point, not even a funny meme anymore.
Its free dmg on your target, imo. I always just stay back, take some shots at the target until B leaves.