Monster Hunter: World

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If you're on now add Brewchop (if PSN) and I'll help chop him down. Throwing up an SOS and letting some Japanese players down him in like 3 mins is also an option =P
Janx you're the MVP. Thanks soooo much for helping me get my Divine Slasher. Even though that 1st round fight with Azure Rath was aids and getting chain stunned and then carted by his fireballs was bullshit. It was alot of fun though.

I did a test run on Nergigante and I was able to kill him in 7 minutes on my first try with my DS. That's without the right gear and decorations. When I get everything I'm sure I can do him in 4-5 mins. Thanks again.

Plus finding out we use to play EQ on the same server back in the day was pretty cool too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is some good information here. Wish every Hunter in MHW would watch this. It may not always work due to the monsters moving around so much or turning around quickly but something everyone who plays should at least try it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Sub 2 minute Nerg kill using a gunlance with no shell. Clever way to use your surroundings too.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Patch goes live in less than 8 hours from the time I'm making this post.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Deviljho is a shit ton of fun, I was trashing the armor set but wow speed eating is a very useful utility ability. Great sword is thuglife reincarnated.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It seems to be the Devilho weapons are all pretty solid. The hammer is definitely worth crafting because I think its one of the few hammers with white sharpness. The longsword looks lol but it is better than Divine Slasher also?

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I'm doing testing now on slasher vs deviljho LS, looks like deviljho LS might be better on elders for everything because the dragon damage can be buffed decently.

leaf

Lurker Prime
<Silver Donator>
Bought a PS4 pro just to play this game, positive discussion on this site has cost me so much money over the years. 130 hours in and No Ragrets. Anyone on the fence still, jump in and play - it's great.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
MH World is gonna be $44.99 / $35.99 with GCU at best buy tomorrow 3/25 for a week

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
20180325_154039.jpg

Running Deviljho GS and can do 7 minute tempered Vaal Hazaks.

Game only got better post patch! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
20180325_194130.jpg

Playing with some people from the forums lately and having a blast.

Tried Insect Glaive and got tempered Vaal in 8 minutes with a bunch of mistakes happening, tzitzi ya ku Destroyer Bo running 2 health augments is NOICE when paired with elementeless gem, 7 attack gems, and 3 peak performance.

You literally hit triangle triangle circle and gain 40% of your health back.

• 1Solidarity

Dodsengel

Trakanon Raider
So how worthwhile is dragon damage end game? I currently have fire and thunder builds for my preferred weapons but have mats to do some dragon damage weapons, worth it?

italica

Trakanon Raider
Tried Insect Glaive and got tempered Vaal in 8 minutes with a bunch of mistakes happening, tzitzi ya ku Destroyer Bo running 2 health augments is NOICE when paired with elementeless gem, 7 attack gems, and 3 peak performance.

7 attack gems? KYS.

Please tell me you at least save scummed or duped some of those, jfc.