Monster Hunter: World

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried to join Janx Janx but it keeps saying his is squad only. Does anyone have a good squad I can join with people who dont die? FoH one is dead so I am down to join any active one.

The public groups were horrible but it was better than nothing =/ I dont understand how pugs can even die to him.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Tried to join Janx Janx but it keeps saying his is squad only. Does anyone have a good squad I can join with people who dont die?

The public groups were horrible but it was better than nothing =/
Fuck yeah man join me and @a_skeleton_00 and the rest of our homies. @ work atm just left the PS4 paused during a God of War cinematic.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, I bought God of War for tonight too FML having too much to play and EQ has a 25% xp bonus this weekend

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Nice, I bought God of War for tonight too FML having too much to play and EQ has a 25% xp bonus this weekend
Yeah I'll be god of warring it up today/tomorrow with very little MHW. Get with @a_skeleton_00 and get an invite to the squad we play in. Have been running with at least 8 players last few nights.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
How do we join your squad? I’m decent (I think? Haha) just don’t have a lot of time and can’t use the mic since my kids are usually sleeping. Dads of MHW unite. HR 55

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Add me DUDEISNOJOKE running siege today/tomorrow starting at 11am central.

Things about siege from recent runs:

Yes it can be beat from Pursuit level 1.

Yes, you can 2 man the entire thing.

Yes, it drops a TON of weapons and a LOT of them are sick.

I have a 592 LS with 270 thunder and 30% base affinity. I run Nerg helm and then I'm at base 50% crit without weakness exploit.

May have found something to pull me from HBG...

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Add me DUDEISNOJOKE running siege today/tomorrow starting at 11am central.

Things about siege from recent runs:

Yes it can be beat from Pursuit level 1.

Yes, you can 2 man the entire thing.

Yes, it drops a TON of weapons and a LOT of them are shit.

I have a 592 LS with 270 thunder and 30% base affinity. I run Nerg helm and then I'm at base 50% crit without weakness exploit.

May have found something to pull me from HBG...
FTFY

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Anyone have any luck with installing new hard drives in PsPros?

Screenshot_20180421-090929_Gallery.jpg

Haven't ever done this and dont wanna fry my system. Any tips?

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ll add you later today when I’m on.

Is there a trick for Kulve Taroth is area 4? Had a 16 person instance yesterday and we were at pursuit 6 and getting points like crazy. A dude and I duoed the event and broke her horns (got a ton of weapons but no idea what’s considered good). After that we went right back in as a foursome and did the siege 3 more times but each time KT escaped from area 4. We had more people so way more damage but every time she escaped before her horns broke. Am I missing something? Will she escape automatically if you do X amount of non-horn damage? Cant figure out what went wrong.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have any luck with installing new hard drives in PsPros?
Haven't ever done this and dont wanna fry my system. Any tips?

I never have but heard it’s very simple. There is even an official step by step guide on how to do it on Sony’s website so it’s not something they discourage people from doing.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Stage 4 is a DPS race versus her head to break the horns. Body damage wont contribute to it so I assume with 4 maybe they were doing body shots?

Once you "release" Kulva it's all head damage with the way the fight is setup.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
DLC being announced soon so I figured I would get my mechanics back.

20180529_202459.jpg

Can't wait for the loot update that's been rumored!

PS can anyone find a time faster than this...?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Loot update? Is there any speculation source material i can read, before go to bed?

What weapon did you use for this run, is this a GS?

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Dark Devourer with 1x Health and 1x Slot Augment

Was on some discords and they were saying big loot update has been rumored for e3 I'll try and find source give me a few