Monster Hunter: World

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Tempered Elders are a kick in the nuts. I'm up to the Tempered Kirin to hit HR50 and he's 1 shot city. He limped back to his lair and then proceeded to 1 shot 2 team members for the fail =/

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm getting cranky with farming Teostra. Up to about 15 kills now and no gem. I really want to move on to farming tempered monsters but I need that level 3 artillery charm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel your pain, I am working on getting all the rank 8 weapons, or max'd out tree's. Need quite a few basic gems like Wyverns, and Elder gems.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can someone briefly explain to me how to efficiently use the Elder Melder?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone briefly explain to me how to efficiently use the Elder Melder?

IDK if its efficient but I basically meld shit materials in the right window down and get points. You then spend those points + wyvern print to make an item. IE: You need an Anjanath Plate you can turn in 400 of the points you just made out of metal + wyvern print for the Anjanath Plate. The wyvern prints im pretty sure have come from some arena and other quests.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
IDK if its efficient but I basically meld shit materials in the right window down and get points. You then spend those points + wyvern print to make an item. IE: You need an Anjanath Plate you can turn in 400 of the points you just made out of metal + wyvern print for the Anjanath Plate. The wyvern prints im pretty sure have come from some arena and other quests.
Pretty sure limited bounties reward them

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I am more interested in how to use the Melder to make better decorations. As opposed to random bullshit I don't really want. Can this be done?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It doesn't sound like the melder ever gets really good ones; those come from 9* investigations, tempered elders, etc.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also the Teostra's Heavy Bow Gun looks badass. Might be time to get a Bow Gun up and running.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I got level 2 decorations / gems from doing the investigations for tempered monsters. Thinking that's what Ill probably grind until rank 49 and the next Kirin.

Im down to farm again tonight if you guys want to do these missions or whatever. Probably going to try out dual blades again.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got level 2 decorations / gems from doing the investigations for tempered monsters. Thinking that's what Ill probably grind until rank 49 and the next Kirin.

Im down to farm again tonight if you guys want to do these missions or whatever. Probably going to try out dual blades again.

I need to do Val Hazaak and of course more Teostra and whatever else.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
@Gunnar Did you survive the first night sir?

I got the game downloaded but my wife was being a real cunt last night and made me spend time with her and the kid. Once he went to bed I got roped into watching a shitty movie and ended up falling asleep during it. Woke up at about 1AM and just decided to call it a night.

So tonight will be night one! I was so excited and that bitch ruined it all

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just wait till monster hunter world gets its G-Rank level quests, I'm assuming through an expansion cost, but totally worth it. The difficulty level isn't even cranked up as far as they take it.

• 1Like