Monster Hunter: World

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh and if any of you are trying to go down the checklist of shit to get from Summer Twilight I made this spreadsheet:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_00 will you be playing today so we can Kulve!?

I'll be on most of this afternoon collecting more stuff. Trying to decide on some weapons and things I need to craft...

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What time? And for real this time? I need 3 hrs from yall so we can exploit pursuit 6 and perm farm

I have kind of an odd schedule I was on from midnight to 8AM this morning lol. But I get back from work at like 430 today or so. Will be on around 5PM CST. Just need a coffee.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Of investigations, I have them saved I farmed them for you and others yesterday believe it or not after the kulve night.

Cool! Did Deviljho for the first time today. Fun fight. Now I just need to kill it like 15 times to make the hammer, sword and shield, bow and charge blade. Bleh.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sure that too. I think I've only used HBG's a few times.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I have all night but I might ruin the run because I suck.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Looks like I have all night but I might ruin the run because I suck.

Not a chance and I'm glad you joined us and got some loots!

As in traditional FoH fashion, we are xenophobic as fuck however we treat OUR team with baby gloves and coddle.

We did 16 full Kulve runs in 3 hours.

Most Kulve Taroth runs of pub nature 3 to 4 attempts so total time is about 55 minutes. We did it 1 run full each time in 8 to 11 minutes, and using the disconnect trick I have we could maintain pursuit level after rewards.

I'm really proud of TJT Hatorade UT and Blitz for being superthugs and making this dragon our bitch in record times that make other runners heads spin.

Brahma - I will stream this weekend if you promise to watch just tell me a time in the afternoon or evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So either I am retarded or fighting Kulve and Deviljho with the hammer sucks big dick. They're often too tall to hit anything but their feet or you need to find jump points to get good hits on. Which I don't really like that much.

Time to break out the charge blade, lance, and HBG.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So either I am retarded or fighting Kulve and Deviljho with the hammer sucks big dick. They're often too tall to hit anything but their feet or you need to find jump points to get good hits on. Which I don't really like that much.

Time to break out the charge blade, lance, and HBG.
Thats why you rarely see hammer users. reach is just absolute ass. Should have stole some of the animations from the hunting horn since it has a pretty far reach.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thats why you rarely see hammer users. reach is just absolute ass. Should have stole some of the animations from the hunting horn since it has a pretty far reach.

Yeah I think I am going to abandon my precious hammer for Deviljho, Kulve, or anything else tall like that.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
930pm Central tonight we have a couple HR400/600's that will join in as well.

Anyone know offhand if you'll be joining? 3 hrs for 15+ Kulve runs. Helps massively to get headcount and weapon type to organize.