Monster Hunter: World

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
first MHW game, absolutely loved it, a bit confused about certain design choices though now that im finally augmenting and the game is effectively over.

Also having a hard time switching out of van hazak gear + hp gems + regen on weap even if there are better pure dps options because im a greedy fuck and always take poke damage and the regen with the haz set + gems and + regen on weap is just so nice to have.

Probably a 'need to get good thing' but in higher dps builds without the hp gear and ear plugs I just spend way too much time stunned/poked that it doesn't seem worth it to me. If bloodborne/souls has taught me anything its that I will always do better in a more aggressive playstyle and not a slower, more methodical approach.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Do any Optional Quests that have a "speech bubble" like the one in the image below. These are base improvment quests that upgrade your canteen, ecology center, or get you mantles etc.

Flobee Flobee Now is a great time to complete your Grymalkine and Gajalaka quests. They come in very handy in the harder hunts coming up.

Thanks. I'm not sure what the Grymalkine and Gajalaka quests are though. I feel like it might have something to do with the doodles? I haven't finished leveling those up yet.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I think the video is still floating around even though I thought we took it down, day 1 with 4player cluster We did AT Kushala before them we just didn't post because there was no loot.

Straight robbery man, no loots was just.. ugh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
2v1.gif

Got bored fighting 1 on 1. :p

Also, working on this:

piZap_1535855300260.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I finally got 4 lance warrior stones. Augmented the Royal Burst with +health on hit, along with 3 piece Vaal Hazak. Finally got the medicine jewels...Ya. I'm pretty much unkillable at this point. It's pretty cool.

I need to decide on a good helm. I really want to go with a shield gem, since I am so used to it. But I need some damage. May go with weakness exploit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
first MHW game, absolutely loved it, a bit confused about certain design choices though now that im finally augmenting and the game is effectively over.

Also having a hard time switching out of van hazak gear + hp gems + regen on weap even if there are better pure dps options because im a greedy fuck and always take poke damage and the regen with the haz set + gems and + regen on weap is just so nice to have.

Probably a 'need to get good thing' but in higher dps builds without the hp gear and ear plugs I just spend way too much time stunned/poked that it doesn't seem worth it to me. If bloodborne/souls has taught me anything its that I will always do better in a more aggressive playstyle and not a slower, more methodical approach.
You're only missing out on the "skill" gems, which are great for mix sets. The Vaal set is actually really nice, especially if you can have Peak Performance up most of the time.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks. I'm not sure what the Grymalkine and Gajalaka quests are though. I feel like it might have something to do with the doodles? I haven't finished leveling those up yet.
Yea, go on Expeditions. Hover over each location on the world map and you'll see which npc is in the zone and if it has a quest.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Use this guide to get them all.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The armor isn't so good I think, at least I haven't seen anyone use any piece in sets, but there's a lot of good weapons from him, they're kinda like a mix of Nergigante and Diablos weapon, high raw, high dragon element, low affinity. The HBG especially is absurd for cluster.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the Deviljho weapons have the highest raw dmg, but have an element, so an Elementaless gem on a Diablos weapon might make it higher raw dmg.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
All I know is hte Djho longsword and lance are amazeballs.

• 1Solidarity