Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Deep gnomes are so damn cool. Can't wait to play one and just run under the legs of all the other races.

Shawn gave us another shoutout today: "Sorry to anyone from FoH but I couldn't get into the Wheel of Time books." :emoji_joy:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played a MUD back in the day that had a deep gnome race. Basically was evil gnomes from the underground.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Discord while pretty dead seems to have a bigish Pantheon crowd, with the same "Oh it would be cool to have Gnome space ninja wizard tanks" though processes.

Maybe we'll get some fuzzy ewok gnomes.

The devs seem to be on the right path though, with confirmed NO any race any class.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Discord while pretty dead seems to have a bigish Pantheon crowd, with the same "Oh it would be cool to have Gnome space ninja wizard tanks" though processes.

Maybe we'll get some fuzzy ewok gnomes.

The devs seem to be on the right path though, with confirmed NO any race any class.
If they charged $1000 to join the Discord it would be more lively.

• 1Truth!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should add Half-Elves, I always thought those were a nice flavor addition to EQ and AD&D before it. They're attractive from a development point of view too since they don't need much in the way of lore nor do they need their own home city. Just need to create character models and they can start in the human and elf cities. Buy 2, get 1 free.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The devs seem to be on the right path though, with confirmed NO any race any class

If my troll wants to be a shitty monk that fails FD and can't kick worth a damn, who are you too tell him he can't?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1641921991058.png

I think people who played Vanguard and EQ have a chance to make a great game in the future. Most of todays big developers never played these games so will never understand some important things. :(

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I thought Shawn/Nick said that "any race, any class" would be possible.

Shawn said in a stream that there was not going to be any race any class, however, the plan is to have you unlock certain normally unplayable combos through quests etc. Basically it will be tough/tedious so if you see LachiusTZ running around as a Troll Monk, you know he is Uber sauce.

Of course this could all change...

• 1Like