Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,714
18,396
I'm 5 minutes from uninstalling. The fucking Deep Elf city can fuck itself. I dont understand at all how to navigate this cancer shit.

Need to find my faction house but I cant get anywhere.
 

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,884
9,822
1790876962544.png

one more quest to do for noob shaman to improve it further.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,556
20,724
I'm 5 minutes from uninstalling. The fucking Deep Elf city can fuck itself. I dont understand at all how to navigate this cancer shit.

Need to find my faction house but I cant get anywhere.
What are you trying to find?
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,714
18,396
What are you trying to find?
Im trying to just go upwards. Need to deliver a letter to Vaslir Vharkith of House Varroth. I get nowhere. I just run in fucking circles.

Its pissing me off so much I feel just uninstalling and forgetting about it.

The game has 0 information.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,641
918
Im trying to just go upwards. Need to deliver a letter to Vaslir Vharkith of House Varroth. I get nowhere. I just run in fucking circles.

Its pissing me off so much I feel just uninstalling and forgetting about it.

The game has 0 information.
if that's the guy im thinking of he's in the tunnels in the foreign quarter. Theres some glowy purple mushrooms where his area is.
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,714
18,396
if that's the guy im thinking of he's in the tunnels in the foreign quarter. Theres some glowy purple mushrooms where his area is.
Some guy that tried to help said he was in the top of the city. I'm not wasting my time on this right now.

Taking me totally out of the experience.