I think it’s only agnostic ranger des that actually have the option to start in ud. All the rest seemed to be in av last I checked.Do underdock DEs have to do this rejoin the master class nonsense?

Good. God hates 3 boxers


Yes lolGood. God hates 3 boxers
Wait is it lower than pvp?

These people are completely fucked. I knew nothing about the game going in. Managed to get a character created and somehow in game? I can't see anything at all and have 0 idea of what to do. Can't talk to anyone and zero clue how to start.
Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all.
They did get $15.83 out of me which I for sure will reverse with my CC company.
This game will last maybe 3-4 months and will fold. I'm pretty sure it exists only to make Pantheon look good. How does shit like this even get made?
Its possible he cannot see your reply either. Its all just too darkthere's a monitor setting that will let you see

there's a monitor setting that will let you see
The boxers will be on every server. Same as in every MMO ever. Even moreso in every game that has shit on solo play.

But on no. Box, players can report boxers and watch them vanish....hopefullyThe boxers will be on every server. Same as in every MMO ever. Even moreso in every game that has shit on solo play.
With the nonexistent customer support this shoestring budget company has? I mean, at least your rose tinted glasses are working.But on no. Box, players can report boxers and watch them vanish....hopefully

Bro are you not 50 and still living with 3 roommates like back in CollegeBut on no. Box, players can report boxers and watch them vanish....hopefully
I know DE wiz and enchanter can start in Underdocks. I think it’s anything that overlaps with a deep gnome class can start there, if you choose the right deity. Like the Envy one is only AV, but the others are either EV/UD.I think it’s only agnostic ranger des that actually have the option to start in ud. All the rest seemed to be in av last I checked.