Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,717
18,398
I'm 5 minutes from uninstalling. The fucking Deep Elf city can fuck itself. I dont understand at all how to navigate this cancer shit.

Need to find my faction house but I cant get anywhere.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,884
9,823
1790876962544.png

one more quest to do for noob shaman to improve it further.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,717
18,398
What are you trying to find?
Im trying to just go upwards. Need to deliver a letter to Vaslir Vharkith of House Varroth. I get nowhere. I just run in fucking circles.

Its pissing me off so much I feel just uninstalling and forgetting about it.

The game has 0 information.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,642
919
Im trying to just go upwards. Need to deliver a letter to Vaslir Vharkith of House Varroth. I get nowhere. I just run in fucking circles.

Its pissing me off so much I feel just uninstalling and forgetting about it.

The game has 0 information.
if that's the guy im thinking of he's in the tunnels in the foreign quarter. Theres some glowy purple mushrooms where his area is.
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,717
18,398
if that's the guy im thinking of he's in the tunnels in the foreign quarter. Theres some glowy purple mushrooms where his area is.
Some guy that tried to help said he was in the top of the city. I'm not wasting my time on this right now.

Taking me totally out of the experience.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,717
18,398
Oh fuck me I found it finally. The person designing this shit city should be punched in the face. At least make the teleporters makes sense.
 

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,560
20,726
Oh fuck me I found it finally. The person designing this shit city should be punched in the face. At least make the teleporters makes sense.
Man I would go make anything but a deep elf. This stuff is the least tested most raw thing in thr game. Either catch a boat and flee. Or make a deep gnome.

I am playing a deep elf but my booty is well lubed and I did a lot of beta play in av

Or ask me questions on discord hehe
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,458
6,461
I got super lost but enjoyed it. Starting to figure things out. The cook was the hardest to find.
Screenshot_23.png

We did our first quests. Mine was easy, hers was like complicated. Had to smak rats with a certain weapon otherwise it ruined the body and needed 4 of them and they were really rare, took forever. Didn't read it the first time and had to do it over.

The gnomes are super cute and the cheer emote kills me. :emoji_laughing:
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,717
18,398
Just wanted to finish the Necro questline, now I need to go The Great Cavern sea.

What lvl is that area and how to get there?

After the quesline I'll go wherever people group up.
 

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,560
20,726
Just wanted to finish the Necro questline, now I need to go The Great Cavern sea.

What lvl is that area and how to get there?

After the quesline I'll go wherever people group up.
Ride the boat to thr cavern sea. I have no idea how to reccomend you arrive at your npc there. May want to search thr discord or ask.

What server you on?
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,717
18,398
Ride the boat to thr cavern sea. I have no idea how to reccomend you arrive at your npc there. May want to search thr discord or ask.

What server you on?
On Trem. Will do some grinding in the noob area. Currently only lvl 4. All evening went into camping for a questmob with 4 people. Took me back 30 years.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,024
19,492
The boxers will be on every server. Same as in every MMO ever. Even moreso in every game that has shit on solo play.
And they'll get more pronounced as the game's population dwindles come Nov.

Anybody that thinks they can police this in any meaningful way is just as delusional as the TLP idiots that think the same. Those same people probably log into the internet via a modem still.

The reason "boxing" servers aren't as popular is because RMTers know that gold isn't as valuable there, since people can just box their own groups. On servers where boxing isn't "allowed", gold is more valuable, thus the box crews stick to those servers, generally.
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,524
14,127
Some deep elf classes can start in UD with your god choice. It shows you at the bottom of each God's description where you can start.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,642
919
Just wanted to finish the Necro questline, now I need to go The Great Cavern sea.

What lvl is that area and how to get there?

After the quesline I'll go wherever people group up.
I walked there in another class, but the mobs were like low teens I believe.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user