Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I hated that as a monk. I was constantly throwing out everything that wasn’t plat once I started to bump up against weight limit
I made great friends with monks because I would offer them Plat in exchange for their non-plat coins as the night went along. I'd give them a Plat and they would dump their non-plat on me as the night went along. When I got enough from to equal 1pp, I'd give them another. They usually came away a few gold richer than they "should" be ause I was prepaying the pp, but I was never wanting for a puller.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Did any of you try any of the muddish commands? I got a few interesting responses on the look command. One was up high on a lighthouse, and the other was a well I stumbled upon in the pitch black night.

I didn’t realize the mud commands were a thing, but that well you found is used in one of the early shaman quests. Took me forever to figure it out since I was expecting to just interact with a spawn. Had to look near the well, inspect the well, and then /take the item from the well to get it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We didn't call them Rangers on my server(Drinal). We called them GAR's(gay ass ranger).

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Statistics-ST1.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 8 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I cant imagine why Daybreak themselves would not pick up and fund this type of game. I mean it literally sounds like the next iteration of EQ itself.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Daybreak would want to load it up with a bunch of MTX bullshit that M&M doesn't want to do.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I cant imagine why Daybreak themselves would not pick up and fund this type of game. I mean it literally sounds like the next iteration of EQ itself.

Daybreak doesn't invest, they just want to collect checks from maintenance mode titles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Daybreak doesn't invest, they just want to collect checks from maintenance mode titles.

This is the real answer

Like buying a McDonalds

It's a shame, because while M&M is cool, what would be even cooler is an EQ remastered. New game but based off Classic EQ in every way - just improved.

Imagine a remake that kept everything inspired by the original game, and had player models like this
connor-zukan-o-donoghue-frontshot.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
why invest more then 4 hours in a stress test ?

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Ooof. Only 25% played beyond 4 hours. This game should have literally dozens of players by day 30.
Yeah I was initially down about that, but It's probably not worth reading TOOdeeply into. Stress test, limited hour slots, etc.

It's also a very early alpha...I doubt there's any serious content or any engaging gameplay that has gone into the game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
why invest more then 4 hours in a stress test ?
Because the game is so fun you can't put it down? Unless...

Sure, it's a metric with a lot of caveats right now, but it's definitely one to watch.