Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,685
25,329
303 in line..

The Boys Usa GIF
 

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
1,507
205
I moved over to the God of Time server which has a much lower population. Now I just tried to log in and there's a que there, too. I just want to kill some beetles bros. :(
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,529
14,132
I moved over to the God of Time server which has a much lower population. Now I just tried to log in and there's a que there, too. I just want to kill some beetles bros. :(

Beetle asses are flowing. Hope you get in.
 
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,685
25,329
Anyone got any ish in the DE world?

Working on the shroom armor, pushing to level 8 - at 6 currently

Any good quests to check out? I know NH there is the ashira ring quest - wonder if my DE faction self could do it... high probability no as you gatta go into the bard / rog guild

Anything in UD? if these quests are super leet guild only infoz just PM me.

We need some MAPS up in this place whew, the DE town map is like I made it