Siliconemelons
Ssraeszha Raider
- 15,685
- 25,329

I moved over to the God of Time server which has a much lower population. Now I just tried to log in and there's a que there, too. I just want to kill some beetles bros.![]()

Probably tomorrow. They are almost to 18k now.Damn, they might actually hit 20K by the weekend.
Not sure what you mean but at least in Beta you could not do the starter quest for different cities, just the one you spawn intomorrow I hope to make my way to UD and see if I can do the SK started sword quest, its a decent 2h...
UD was weird in that way, i did the sk starter line with both a DE and a previously topside gobbie there. There was an in to the line from an npc in the spooky house.Not sure what you mean but at least in Beta you could not do the starter quest for different cities, just the one you spawn in
just not you I guess?Lost patience in the very first quest. 4 rat tails with an apparent 5% drop rate, slow spawn, heavily camped. Who plays this shit?