Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
8,294
21,515
Good idea, maybe I need to limit the map to areas we can traverse and eliminate dead space.

And by "I" I mean literally just Claude.

The release tonight is going to be huge lol

Dude everyone is clauding this game, it's wild.

Between running it on unity and having AI available...people gunna be making hacks and cheats for this game beyond the skills of the people trying to stop the cheats.

Waiting on one of you austismos to make a public ShowMNM and MNMquest.
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,320
20,296
Dude everyone is clauding this game, it's wild.

Between running it on unity and having AI available...people gunna be making hacks and cheats for this game beyond the skills of the people trying to stop the cheats.

Waiting on one of you austismos to make a public ShowMNM and MNMquest.
My only hesitation in trying is if they detect it. I mean I guess now would be the time since my time spent in this game is minimal
 

Rhanyn

<Silver Donator>
1,160
1,731
Pretty sure staves sell for more than 50c, not 100% on cracked, but fairly certain those are the ones I'm thinking. I basically had it down to where if something didn't sell for more than 50c, it wasn't worth looting instead of a myconid part since 4 nets 2 silver. Going to try to get into a wererat group tonight and start farming some NH faction. That or roll something that gets SoW and try that out. It's a tough decision. SK with no run speed wasn't bad at first, you don't know what you are missing. It's like wearing a condom, if that's all you've ever had, it's great.... right up until that first experience without one and then you never want to wear one again. I think my DE SK might suck dick for SoW after having it randomly tossed on me in passing.
GIF by Giphy QA
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,320
20,296
Pretty sure staves sell for more than 50c, not 100% on cracked, but fairly certain those are the ones I'm thinking. I basically had it down to where if something didn't sell for more than 50c, it wasn't worth looting instead of a myconid part since 4 nets 2 silver. Going to try to get into a wererat group tonight and start farming some NH faction. That or roll something that gets SoW and try that out. It's a tough decision. SK with no run speed wasn't bad at first, you don't know what you are missing. It's like wearing a condom, if that's all you've ever had, it's great.... right up until that first experience without one and then you never want to wear one again. I think my DE SK might suck dick for SoW after having it randomly tossed on me in passing.
GIF by Giphy QA
Playing a deep gnome im so low to the ground it seems like I'm running fast
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

<Silver Donator>
1,160
1,731
Wow….

If AV had a similar quest… wtf

Getting into the city does nothing, nothing is there…

Well I haven’t found my class people there in city to maybe.

2s is like god money to us poor AV scum.

I may have to move to UD, just cuz… I do not want to nor think you can stay under forever.. I want to get back outside.
I explored the city a bit, came really close to rerolling when I got lost in part of the empty castle. Even with Ultravision it was pitch black and it took me 20 minutes to find my way back to the stairs down after turning a corner and literally being blind and I didn't have any light sources on me, shit was terrifying. I think it's because they don't have any light mapping done in those interiors at all. AV definitely falls into the Type 2 fun category so far, fucking miserable in the moment, but was having a good laugh talking about it with the guys at work today.
 

Rhanyn

<Silver Donator>
1,160
1,731
Playing a deep gnome im so low to the ground it seems like I'm running fast
Deep gnomes and goblins have so much character and little neat bits, I'm slowly changing my mind on liking them. Still don't think I'd ever play one, but the character design on them is top notch. Love gobo's Russian track suit squat animation for sitting, and deep gnome eyes just glowing in the dark is cool as shit. Ran into a whole horde of them with necro skellies and all I could see was their low to the ground yellow eyes and the higher up green skelly eyes running through the dark as a group.

Dwarves. Dwarves are stacked brick shithouses and I want to play one of those meat boulders now after seeing them in game.

I think female Ogres are going to be the new cyber meta muscle mommy give me uppies SNU SNU!

happy zapp brannigan GIF
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user