Moon Knight

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have never denied that a tranny pansexual with fake tits that likes to diddle kids pisses me off
You sir, are going to the hell you keep telling me I am going to

Mods, feel free to shuffle this exchange off to the pedophiles thread where it belongs.

I let this pedophile lure me into a mud slinging exchange in a "not Vanessa focused" thread. Sorry all, my bad

I feel like I’ve missed something’s on the forums 😂😂

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This forum probably has a similar thing to the anti gay politicians that get caught doing crystal meth off the cocks of twink rent boys. The ones that protest the most about other people's perceived degeneracy are probably covering for something, usually their own repressed degeneracy and perveRsions

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, that conversation wasnt about the Moon Knight? So who is it that has multiple personalities, Im confused.

Sevens

Log Wizard
This forum probably has a similar thing to the anti gay politicians that get caught doing crystal meth off the cocks of twink rent boys. The ones that protest the most about other people's perceived degeneracy are probably covering for something, usually their own repressed degeneracy and perveRsions
Says the dog fucker

Sevens

Log Wizard
Wait, that conversation wasnt about the Moon Knight? So who is it that has multiple personalities, Im confused.
I had made a post about how I think there are actually 3 personalities in the show as there are in the comic, Vanessa (the board drama queen, attention whore and tranny) decided to make a smart ass remark about, which then degenerated into a mud slinging session between the two of us. I was sorry for my part in the derail and asked the mods to move it vanessa's thread so that it wouldnt derail this one.

• 1Cringe

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It was so so episode imo. The stuff with gods was a bit too out there.

spronk

FPS noob
honestly started spacing out, the fight scenes were awful, the Gods are all retarded dumbasses, the pacing is horrifically bad, I don't get why Khonshu has to turn back the night sky 2000 years instead of Layla just saying "hey i have an app that can show the night sky 2000 years ago". Also its been like 30 hours since Ethan Hawke found the tomb, shouldn't he have excavated that shit by now...

I like the 10,000 foot idea of humans and Gods are doing Mummy shit in Egypt to prevent/allow a murderous Goddess from returning, but the execution in episode 3 was utter shit. Bad pacing, bad editing, bad writing, I still don't really care at all who wins. Honestly I'm more on Ethan Hawke's side than anyone right now, killing everyone who may do evil things sounds good to me. Especially when the alternative is Khonshu, who seems to be the dumbest fucking retard around.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This sure looks expensive to make, but man is it just absolutely boring compared to something fun to watch like Peacemaker. I'm kind of rooting for Ethan Hawke at this point too, but I'm an asshole who thought the president in Kingsman2 did nothing wrong.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every character in this show is shockingly good at showing up at the exact right place at the exact right time.

Last edited:

nu_11

After EP 3 it's clear this show cares more about expediancy than good story telling.

Yes it might be the best Disney+ Marvel TV show. But it's still for man-children. No I don't care how much you wanna suck Oscar Isaac's dick

• 1Like